SilverDash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
File > Deployment... > check Exlude unused files.

I still get a project with ~140MB in size even though it should be around 5MB max. I still get loads and loads of unused files. I use no plugins. What am I doing wrong?

NeoPGX

~ King of Cuteness ~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English (US)
Primarily Uses
N/A
File > Deployment... > check Exlude unused files.

I still get a project with ~140MB in size even though it should be around 5MB max. I still get loads and loads of unused files. I use no plugins. What am I doing wrong?

If a file is referenced anywhere in the project the stripper won't remove them.

SilverDash

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yeah but even a new project is ~140MB in size. Maybe they should add the option to simply create an empty project instead then? I suppose that the default code refers to certain SFX and certain battle backgrounds perhaps.

I see no use to the stripper if projects are a minimum of 140MB in size. I could strip some SFX away and such in the system settings perhaps but it would still require some manual work to get rid of the battle backgrounds and such.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hey everyone, we know that the edit bar is missing. We're working on it. You can talk about it in the announcement here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/forum-errors-missing-edit-bar-etc.132715/
So, explain why we can no longer use BBC code or smilies in our posts? This sparks much sadness...
Are we now stuck with WYSIWYG ? I cannot revert back my posts to good old raw text ?
I'm wondering if I may be putting too many things into one map. A story, within a story, within a story . . . it's fun, but I can't shake the feeling that it may be better to scrap some of it, and use it for another map. I'm not sure what to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scorpiys