Philosophus Vagus

The drunken bird dog of rpg maker
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The closest I've ever come to kissing a human being I wasn't related to was a stupid high school prank involving a miniature pig being substituted with the girl who was leading me on under false pretenses at the last second while her friend snapped pics to plaster over social media that evening.

That was eight or nine years ago I think. People just don't like me for some reason, and the longer I live the less I think I like them in turn. So my love life is likely irredeemably dead at this point, because I have this ingrained tendency now to see trickery and deceit in even the most casual of interests shown to me by others.

Kyoku

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nuh uh, no one would want kisses from me!:kaomad2:Trust me, ya wouldn't, probably jump down a well just to get away from my insanity...

djDarkX

Retro & Remastered Music Guru
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nuh uh, no one would want kisses from me!:kaomad2:Trust me, ya wouldn't, probably jump down a well just to get away from my insanity...

That's kind of what my gf said to me once, but I assured her that's not the case. I'm sure there's a person out there that want to kiss you. Just need to find them, or they'll find you. Either way. :p

Anyway, as for me, I remember my first kiss, however, I wish I didn't. I gave it to a girl that was just dating me as a dare. Guess it was meant to be funny, but I wasn't laughing. Ah well, it was junior high and I have someone that wants my kisses, so that's good, haha!

XIIIthHarbinger

Part Time Super Villain
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This has nothing to do with game development,

I suggest you read what is suppose to go in each area before posting threads in them.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to General Lounge. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Also a reminder to keep it PG-13.

Celianna

Tileset artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The boy was 5 years old, and we were playing reverse Snow White - he was Snow White, us girls were the 7 dwarfs and we all kissed him on the lips as he played dead. Just a peck. The next day he told me he liked me and gave me a drawing of a heart.

It was a cute memory.

Kisses aren't anything special - it's the moment that counts more.

Kyoku

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Celianna
Hehehe, your post just reminded me of something...
This wasn't my kiss, but my brother's...
They had a play, Romeo and Juliet...
My bro was Juliet~:kaothx:
Ya can guess from there~

chungsie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I was 4 and a half, on my fourth birthday i told my cousin that when I turned a whole hand I would marry my neighbor. Shortly after I relocated, and had to go to daycare as everyone worked. There was a girl out of the group I had a liking to. Me and her were friends for a while, and I asked if I could kiss her.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
My first kiss was a lesbian girl I liked. She was incredibly jealous of me though and treated me like her property more or less, I couldn't mention even a female friend in front of her... Well, moral of the story... Never date lesbians unless you're a girl.

XIIIthHarbinger

Part Time Super Villain
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As to the question, (shrugs) I don't remember, some random hooker, stripper, or slag, no matter what you always pay for it.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% mortality rate. & all of the things they tell you not to do in life, well they all take time off the point in your life when a picture of your wrinkled ass is what you show people to scar them, your family is all waiting for you to die, & you are basking in the glory of being too far gone to recognize you're sitting in your own filth wrapped in an adult diaper.

Act accordingly.

IAmJakeSauvage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As to the question, (shrugs) I don't remember, some random hooker, stripper, or slag, no matter what you always pay for it.

Life is a sexually transmitted disease with a 100% mortality rate. & all of the things they tell you not to do in life, well they all take time off the point in your life when a picture of your wrinkled ass is what you show people to scar them, your family is all waiting for you to die, & you are basking in the glory of being too far gone to recognize you're sitting in your own filth wrapped in an adult diaper.

Act accordingly.
The melodrama is real.

Guiguimu

Walking Disaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
My husband was my first kiss, and I hope he will be the last too. I was 17, so, not so far away.

djDarkX

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@XIIIthHarbinger Well, well, Mr. Grumpy. No need for that. Could have just said you don't remember or don't really care about it, or not even posted. Some people actually want to share their experiences about it and that's okay. I know that one dude from Steam/RMW is a pain in your side, as he is with many others, but no need to take it out on everyone else.

umbralshadows

the silks angel
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Just recently got my first girlfriend n kiss (I'm 24.. ... slow at life. ..) an it felt like a fantastic dream. That's one way ta make time stop hahahh :kaoluv:

XIIIthHarbinger

Part Time Super Villain
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The melodrama is real.

Seriously,

Everything they tell you not to do, just shaves off the time when you're just praying for the sweet release of being the hood ornament of a Peterbilt. When you get right down to, it's a decent deal.

Live right, eat healthy, pay your taxes, die in an empty room because your kids hate you anyways.:guffaw:

@XIIIthHarbinger Well, well, Mr. Grumpy. No need for that. Could have just said you don't remember or don't really care about it, or not even posted. Some people actually want to share their experiences about it and that's okay. I know that one dude from Steam/RMW is a pain in your side, as he is with many others, but no need to take it out on everyone else.

"Mr Grumpy"?:headshake:

Okay Barney, do you need a sing along to reinflate your crushed dreams?

Besides I did share my experiences, along with a few pearls of wisdom containing indisputable facts. Life is a contact sport, wear a cup.:rock-left:B):rock-right:

As for "Champ", I honestly don't care. Frankly I am finding no small amount of amusement from him bragging in all of his comments about how he got me banned while I am still here.:popcorn: Not to mention watching him trying to bait everyone else into saying something so he can flag their comments as well.:popcorn:

djDarkX

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Music
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Well, I thought you could be civil and respectful, but I suppose not. I'll simply block you and I won't have to see your posts anymore. A shame, really.

Kyoku

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Aw, that's kinda a sad way to look at your only chance of existence... Ah well, I don't really wanna be involved, hopefully you still find someone to kiss ya! Or have you already found someone? I dunno, your darkness makes it hard to see. By the way, thanks @djDarkX your great at cheering people up~:kaohi:I bet your gal loves having you around!:kaojoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Interesting week. Lots of stress and anxiety especially on Tuesday but still got thru it. How is everyone doing?
I was pleased with how the little ... whatever those square bits like upside-down turrets on the skirt are? I like how they turned out. Here's a little ranger/bandit/archery enthusiast to model it:

TestChara-08.gif

I'm calling her Robin because obviously.
Just downloaded the demo and boy howdy are my arms tired (???) :kaohi:
I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drackdragon113