Amysaurus

Crouching Artist, Hidden Dino
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
I used to sing all of the time in school, so because of that I have quite a bit of skill with choral music. I had the highest range in my school's chorus, and I was ridiculously shy, so I basically stood in the back and cried internally every time I had to hit some of the higher notes on my own. And man, don't get me started on solos. *has terrible flashbacks of singing the national anthem a few times in middle school*  :|

I still sing pretty often now, but 99% of the time it's when nobody is around, or it's just for my little brother. When I do actually sing for others, I'm usually using a really goofy voice because I get embarrassed, which is why @Saltwater Croc likes comparing me to goat noises.  :D

So, uh.... good voice? Yeah! Do I ever use it? Haha... no... 

@taarna23 @Scythuz: If y'all keep up those jokes, you're gonna be in big treble. > : (

defunct-user

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Scythuz @taarna23 @Amysaurus
Idunno.... those jokes seemed a little flat to me.  Ohohohoho! Sharp tongue today! :D

And Amy, technically the woman can sing beautifully.  She just likes to poke fun.   only showed you the hilarious parts.

Amysaurus

Crouching Artist, Hidden Dino
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
@taarna23 @Scythuz Oh ho ho ho - maybe we should give them a rest, then!

2af6cce8c8dab0b5a014ef6f83078496.jpg

(or not.)

Fun fact: For a long time I wouldn't sing along to the radio, because I always pronounced words like it was a choral song. It took a long time to kick that habit, lol. Now I'm always up for car-aoke!

Last edited by a moderator:

svarn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
I haven't sung in lik 15 years x_x

I'd like to but I'm really anxious ... even if there's nobody home, windows are shut dead and doors baricaded.

Sometimes I don't understand myself ...

Gin

The djinn
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
I´m a shower singer...good or bad, the rubber ducky never complained! :popcorn:

(but I have to go with the bad, because when I come out, everyone stares at me and laugh...evil mockery laugh... >_> )

Lnik3500

Master Troll
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have difficulties remembering the first 5 words of any music. However, for some strange reason, I have no problem whatsoever singing at video game music like humming a Zelda music or even a Touhou music whch can be really fast-paced and have technical notes. Whatever, I hate singing in front of people..

It's funny because I remember each and every music of Zelda ;/

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I don't sing. Period. Better that way, because if I did, I'd be getting calls asking if I just murdered my cat. And I don't have a cat. 

Arisa

probably dead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I just can't sing.... Unless I do my Yuzuki Yukari voice, lol

Milkdud

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can sing about as good as Bob Dylan can.

Touchfuzzy

Rantagonist
Staff member
Lead Eagle
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I sing well. Used to be much better but am out of practice. Back in high school I was part of the boys quartet, which won like, 3rd in state or so. I was supposed to compete in boys solo the next year, but I didn't go my senior year.

I still have the ear for it, and a clear voice, but without practice my range is not as good. I used to be able to hit from low baritone to high tenor parts (I sang tenor 2 in quartet), now I'm much more in a solid baritone range, and can't hit high notes as well. Still enjoy singing a lot though. We have a Japanese style Karaoke bar where you rent private rooms in town. One of my favorite things to do (though unfortunately not cheap if you are footing the bill yourself).

defunct-user

Voice Actor/Composer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hylian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I sing well. Used to be much better but am out of practice. Back in high school I was part of the boys quartet, which won like, 3rd in state or so. I was supposed to compete in boys solo the next year, but I didn't go my senior year.

I still have the ear for it, and a clear voice, but without practice my range is not as good. I used to be able to hit from low baritone to high tenor parts (I sang tenor 2 in quartet), now I'm much more in a solid baritone range, and can't hit high notes as well. Still enjoy singing a lot though. We have a Japanese style Karaoke bar where you rent private rooms in town. One of my favorite things to do (though unfortunately not cheap if you are footing the bill yourself).

Noice. Got any audio from your singing days? :D  

Skunk

Melody Master
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Slavic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am an avid singer/song writer :)

I can't say what I sound like.. people either say Kurt Cobain or Paul Simon lol

My soundcloud is in my signature.

But here is a song I wrote and recorded.

I am playing all insturments and singing all the things :D

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
"How good can you sing"? A very VERY bad question when it comes to me. It hurts!  No I don't mean it hurts my feelings or something. I was refering to the listener's ears. It hurts listening to me.

There ARE people that sing worse than me, that is kind of a shocking fact really. When I sing, my bathroom wall tiles wanna suicide. No seriously, I am THAT bad at singing. They say piracy kills music. Well wait until you listen to me singing a song. I kill it! If acceptable singing is good wearher, then my voice is a natural disaster.

It depends though. If I sing with a sense of humor, in order to admit how bad I am and maybe make a joke about it, then I can say that the experinece is pleasant. But when it comes to music production, I focus on music and ask for a singer do me the lyrics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Katsudoom

Noodle Head
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Unknown
Primarily Uses
I was once a member of choir before and quit after a year because I focused my time developing games...... I think I can't sing that good anymore.... Needs a rehab T_T.

Membou

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm a pretty good singer. Participated in choir during school and was part of some of the smaller, select ensembles that you needed to audition for, though I never really made the highest cut for solo parts. My vocal range can probably be compared most aptly with this song (baritone with some ability to falsetto when necessary). I like to kill it in the karaoke booth and generally impress those who haven't heard me sing before.

Now excuse me while I go puke from bragging.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Making progress. And simplifying.
jV7qfoy.gif
Not sure why I'm a jack of all trades , master of none... Sigh. Album out 06/03/2022 on all ur favorite platforms. 10 tracks.
Hmm... Mushrooms, maybe they're not poisonous...
unknown.png
Hi, I'm a new and upcoming Indie Developer, and I could really use some help when it comes to system programming. Explorers can only go so far before needing a map, you know?
I made a comic strip with the characters of my game.Flor en la cola eng.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kizenki