CarterAjamie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi, I am currently working on an RPG Maker VX Ace game, and I am wondering how I could, if possible, make a dungeon. My idea is basically a large labyrinth where a couple of minotaurs roam around and you have to find the exit before they find and attack you. How would I do something like this?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
[move]Ace Support[/move]
"How to"-Questions belong into the support area of the maker, the idea section is more for discussing content-ideas.

That said, such a labyrinth is usually done with events on autonomous movement that attack on event touch.
But your post doesn't indicate what level of experience you have - if you don't understand that reference, you might want to follow the link to the starting point in my signature and work through those tutorials there.

If your problem is more advanced than that, please specify with more details.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
please use more descriptive titles.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Oh wow, just got word the police are looking for an armed suspect within a 2 block radius of my office. Super glad I'm not there right now. :kaoswt:
Sheila Nagase

same caption as before. :3
"Be as honest as you possibly can as often as you can. It makes your lies much easier to believe."
Each new game means new ways to survive and you need to adapt when you have 10 different stores with lots of items for your adventure

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ReidhMaze