alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have a couple dolls I want to try to make and I need to know how long and wide the sheet can be when i put it in the maker and if I want to make them as a character sheet((Cause it's not many)) Or a tile sheet.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
sprites can either be single sprite (3x4 cells) or spritesheets of 4x2 sprites (12x8 cells)

tilesheets depend on which slot they are to be formatted for. From the sound of it you're talking about B-E slots, that means 16x16 tiles of 48x48 pixel each or 768x768 pixel total.

alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Okay so if I use a doll from the RTP tileset using a tile sheet would be best and I would put them barely touching? Or how far should I separate them the 48 x 48 should be touching transparent and all right sorry this is my first time lol

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to MZ Support. Thank you.

If it's already in a tileset, then it's already formatted to fit into a 48x48 box and aligned correctly in that box. So just take the 48x48 frame that it's in, copy it, paste it into a new image, then change the canvas size to be 3x the width and 4x the height. If you then want more of them, place them in the new empty frames aligned the same way. Then save it with a $ at the start of the name.

alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Does the word "research" imply that you're searching for something that had been found before?
So Dad broke the blinds two days ago and he finally decided to try to fix them. I doubt he'll do very well without some help. And I can't help him myself--I don't know how the stink to fix those blinds. My knowledge is just plushies, mascots, computers, animation, and video game design. And also, I've had to stop family and friends from downloading viruses too many times to count.
IlluminaughtyStore.jpg
:kaojoy:
Welcome to the Illuminaughty store.
Yes... they are "wearing Illuminati branded everything, reclining on huge Illuminati body pillows. Occasionally they'll "teehee" at each other and have pillow fights with Illuminati branded pillows full of hundred dollar bills."
BCj
Working on Escalia again, feels good. Have this overwhelming urge to map as well, but need to get some extra tiles commissioned first :D
Lee Sang wrote on Bandito's profile.
Hi, I've just tried your plugin "Game is Active" and when I tested it on Android, it gave me an error, something about "Cannot read property 'underfined' of underfined.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuidadoDoyJuegos