alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I have a couple dolls I want to try to make and I need to know how long and wide the sheet can be when i put it in the maker and if I want to make them as a character sheet((Cause it's not many)) Or a tile sheet.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
sprites can either be single sprite (3x4 cells) or spritesheets of 4x2 sprites (12x8 cells)

tilesheets depend on which slot they are to be formatted for. From the sound of it you're talking about B-E slots, that means 16x16 tiles of 48x48 pixel each or 768x768 pixel total.

alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Okay so if I use a doll from the RTP tileset using a tile sheet would be best and I would put them barely touching? Or how far should I separate them the 48 x 48 should be touching transparent and all right sorry this is my first time lol

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to MZ Support. Thank you.

If it's already in a tileset, then it's already formatted to fit into a 48x48 box and aligned correctly in that box. So just take the 48x48 frame that it's in, copy it, paste it into a new image, then change the canvas size to be 3x the width and 4x the height. If you then want more of them, place them in the new empty frames aligned the same way. Then save it with a $ at the start of the name.

alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)
Celebrating the arrival of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banaz