alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Hi guys me again I was wondering how to make some of white dragons tilesets into ones that fit into the game. Cause there are a few tiles I want to use. I'm not sure how to do that if anyone can help that would be really nice.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Resource Support. Thank you.

(This question is about MZ tileset formats)

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
without a link to the tilesets it is difficult to say what specific steps are required, but the general steps are:

1) resizing if the grid size is different. MZ has a grid size of 48x48, so if the tileset was originally for Ace (32x32 grid), then it would need to be resized 150%.

2) reordering regular tiles - if the tiles are regular tiles they need to be arranged into tilesheets of 16x16 tiles to be used for B-E slots of the tileset. You can load an existing tilesheet into any image program, set the grid of that program to 48x48 and activate snap to grid (or however it is called in your image program) and then place the tiles into that sheet.

3) autotiles are a much more complex matter, and it depends on what kind of autotiles you have available. So if you want help with A#-tilesheets it would help to see a link to what type of autotiles you want to convert.

alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Alright thank you!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

WE ARE THE BORG. YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
D2R save files are so broken. how was the beta test better then the full release. blizzard's last hope crashed and burned.
they're getting no more chances from me.
Anyone going to talk about Chris Pratt Mario?
My friend just gave me chocolate milk at lunch today! My day is now 1000x better. Yay, choco milky!! :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardo_ita