Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
http://yanfly.moe/2016/08/06/yep-113-self-switches-variables-rpg-maker-mv/
For game "in-build" self switch I can call it remotely (from another event) using script call like:
if($gameSelfSwitches.value([MapID, EventID, 'A'])) {....}

But when I am using Yanfly Self Switches & Variables the help said for Script Calls "this.getSelfSwitchValue(mapId, eventId, switchId)"

What exactly should I use in remote call there, when I am calling it from another event??

Thank you.

Kilitar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Solved. I am probably blind :p.

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Kilitar Just a suggestion for next time.
If you solve something yourself, it is very helpful to post what the solution was so that if someone else has the same problem they will be able to resolve it without having to open a new thread to ask the same thing.

This thread is being closed, due to being solved. If for some reason you would like this thread re-opened, please report this post and leave a message why. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Coffee + Silk Coconut Milk + Splenda Zero = Not ..... awful :/ .
My new RPG Maker music pack, Emotional: Redemption, is now in progress and will be coming to RPG Maker soon. It is an album that focuses on emotional themes including the darker forms of sorrow and despair. Below is a demo of a composition from the album.

Please watch out for your hands when handling chests! XD Did this a few days ago, it was fun to animate

Apparently, it's illegal to be drunk on licensed premises: pubs, etc. It's illegal for keepers of public houses to permit drunkenness and disorderly conduct. lol.
Pillow Hero - A 16-bit arcade styled puzzle game, update 0.5 is live now on Itch.io! --> https://bifrost09.itch.io/pillow-hero

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shawy404