Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys.

The name's Gav (or Gavin, Avvy, Miroku, etc.). I've actually been around here for awhile, being one of the users that

came from RMVX.net when this site went live. I've been pretty busy with game dev and life for the past few months, and kinda

took a break from coming here, but now I'm back again. I'm working on two games, the first of which is to release in summer,

and got accepted into a local program called LEAP, which gives me some funding for the games.

It's nice to meet/talk to all you guys again. :)

Cadh20000

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I would say "Welcome to the group!" but seeing as you have been here longer than I have...how about "Have fun!" instead?

Milkdud

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I missed you.

doncht

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Welcome Gav, enjoy your stay here. 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

What Reviews say on RPG Maker MZ?
Looking back at some sketches, and game design documents on my PC dated summer of 2015. I started development with the release of MZ, but in 2015, I felt a strong desire to make a game out of the blue. I remember feeling sad for no apparent reason, and all these ideas rushed into my head. Now that I think about it, since that day, everything has become easier to do on my PC . . . it’s very creepy.
Everything's going to be alright! We're all in this together. <3
Aaaaannd published my game's tech demo. :D

Feel free to download and play it. And give feedback!
Hey everyone, we know that the edit bar is missing. We're working on it. You can talk about it in the announcement here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/forum-errors-missing-edit-bar-etc.132715/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yatsekonn