Howdy, folks.

Corona~!

Stardust Crusader
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Name's Corona~! People also refer to me as StarwingCorona, Corona!01 and CoCo. I enjoy old jokes, new ideas and long walks off short piers. My hobbies include doing art and doing nothing with a trend towards the latter. All said, I'm pretty much just an aimless creative type who typically lacks the time and energy to actually create.

I've been in the RPG Maker community for years, dating back to ye olde days of the fabled hero of legend Don Miguel. Somehow in all that time I haven't managed to finish a single game I've worked on, let alone really contribute much outside of conversation and memes. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I actually posted on an RPG Maker forum outside of the now-defunct Chrono Crisis/Chrono Ark communities. I mean, I used to be semi-active in one thread I DIDN'T make on RMXP.org over a decade ago, but...

Uh, as you can see, I'm a bit prone to rambling... sorry about that~!

Anyway, don't think just because I haven't actually finished anything I lack skills. I can edit sprites and tiles pretty well, I am capable of drawing to at least SOME degree (I usually make my own avatars, if you need a sense of my art style) so I can do my own character designs, I've been dabbling in 3D with Blender and I can pretty much make any RPG Maker engine after and including RM2K do anything I want through raw eventing if I have enough time and patience.

With my old haunt dead and my muse sitting at the high end of its usual bell curve I reckon I might crash here for a while. Looking forward to getting to know you guys and maybe finally finishing something in the process.

Last edited:

Neo_Kum0rius_6000

Not Your Ordinary Guy!
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Name's Corona~! People also refer to me as StarwingCorona, Corona!01 and CoCo. I enjoy old jokes, new ideas and long walks off short piers. My hobbies include doing art and doing nothing with a trend towards the latter. All said, I'm pretty much just an aimless creative type who typically lacks the time and energy to actually create.

I've been in the RPG Maker community for years, dating back to ye olde days of the fabled hero of legend Don Miguel. Somehow in all that time I haven't managed to finish a single game I've worked on, let alone really contribute much outside of conversation and memes. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I actually posted on an RPG Maker forum outside of the now-defunct Chrono Crisis/Chrono Ark communities. I mean, I used to be semi-active in one thread I DIDN'T make on RMXP.org over a decade ago, but...

Uh, as you can see, I'm a bit prone to rambling... sorry about that~!

Anyway, don't think just because I haven't actually finished anything I lack skills. I can edit sprites and tiles pretty well, I am capable of drawing to at least SOME degree (I usually make my own avatars, if you need a sense of my art style) so I can do my own character designs, I've been dabbling in 3D with Blender and I can pretty much make any RPG Maker engine after and including RM2K do anything I want through raw eventing if I have enough time and patience.

With my old haunt dead and my muse sitting at the high end of its usual bell curve I reckon I might crash here for a while. Looking forward to getting to know you guys and maybe finally finishing something in the process.
Hello fellow crusaders!!! Are you really to go on a journey to Cairo to stop Dio?
Also I'am a troll thats' banned from most RPG maker websites
well except for this one were I play nice...
Cause If I don't the almighty mod gods my ban me!!!

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You do indeed love rambling lol. Welcome to the community officially! And don't worry, we have international champions in rambling here (some here also qualify for the spammer Guinness record).

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, do you remember the RPG Maker Pavilion? I used to frequent that site. I wouldn't mention Don Miguel though.

Corona~!

Stardust Crusader
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So, do you remember the RPG Maker Pavilion? I used to frequent that site.
I remember the name, but don't think I spent too much time there if any. I was more of a regular lurker around RMXP.org, War of the Magi, Charas-Project, Dark-Dominion and RPG RPG Revolution. Never got too involved with actually posting on forums outside of asking for support and resources on Ol' DotOrg until I started following a Chrono Trigger fangame that had its own Invisionfree forum, but that's a story for another time.
I wouldn't mention Don Miguel though.
I could understand why given the official status of this forum, that Cease and Decist note wasn't exactly a love letter... still, I only brought him up because his fanslation was literally the only way to get a hold of an English (or something resembling it) copy of RPG Maker at the time and the name drop gave a pretty good idea of which era I meant.

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
He was one of the main reasons WHY it was so hard to get an RPGMaker over to the states. The Japanese do not like hackers.

Corona~!

Stardust Crusader
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can't say I blame 'em for hating in this case, especially given that as a result of his antics and those who fanslated 2K3 and XP after him a lot of RPG Maker's western install base had already installed.

Thank the Maker for the altruism of the community, though... who knows how things would've gone if nearly every RMXP site at the time didn't stop denying support to anyone using the pirated version the moment RMXP was legally available in English?

Last edited:

OmnislashXX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
It was a pretty hot story to those who legit followed the rules. Enterbrain was the primary company for RPGMakers then.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
To ramble or not to ramble that's not even a question :D
Welcome and have fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Can't wait for the next Sonichu
Birdhouses are usually made of wood. Birds typically live in trees. Trees are wood. Birdhouses are made of birdhouses.
He just discovered cellphones...

(I don't know why am I drawing so much these days...)
In medieval times, a common way to eat food was upon edible plates, which were made of bread, called trenchers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ft371pta