Howdy!

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Howdy! I've been playing with MV on and off for a while, so I finally decided to join the forums and get to know my fellow gamemakers.

Y'all can call me Nemo. I enjoy making games (eventing and writing specifically), playing games, and chilling with friends. It's nice to meet everyone here!

Powerise

Fulltime Freelancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Welcome aboard Nemo! I hope you enjoy your time here.

SigmaSuccour

Dogmatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Urdu, English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Howdy Nemo!
Just as in battle, people understand one another by throwing punches at each other. (Anime logic)
We here understand one another best by sharing our work and our progress!

So don't hesitate to show off your games and writing here. :LZSsmile:
Looking forward to your punches! :LZScheeze:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

grief... lol... I keep seeing request for MZ versions of MV plugins. this is why I haven't moved over and just MZ for my MV project.
Egg-sitting minigame is coming along nicely. Are you a bad enough dino to keep all these raptor eggs warm?

I forgot to post the animated version of the previous map I was working on. I'm still arguing with myself on if I like the stark blue ground better than the undergrowth ground used on the waterfall map. Hmm...
now that fmod is free for indie(<200k revenue), it would be interesting to see someone add fmod support for rpg maker
Can't say I can't promise progress on a project just yet. But I can say I had fun databasing tonight. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sulthorne