StardustPiggly

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've been playing around with rpg maker since VX, now a days I use MV. I never really interacted much with the community as I mostly never followed through or finished any of my projects. I mostly just played around for the enjoyment of creating things and figuring out how to create interesting ways to interact in game. I've recently been getting a lot more into following creators in the community after finding Yanfly's script work.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome and have fun xD

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I've been working on something on and off for a few years now, and I've been reluctant to share any details on the project before I had anything playable because I did not want to generate hype only for the project to go back on hiatus. That being said I believe what I'm working on is very unique and pushes the boundaries of what RPG Maker projects can be. Bold claims, I know but just wait.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms :)
Create Anime Art w/ AI, Tall Sprites with Aurora, Customize Variable Display | RPG Maker News #34

[My favorite slow moving track I've made so far]
dd_airport2.jpgdd_combat.jpg
dd_town.jpg
I did an experiment to try to solve the art style problem between RTP and 3D models.
But, it feels this grimdark world is going to end even faster. :kaoswt2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foxiee05