Howdy

Discussion in 'Introductions/Farewells' started by zacheatscrackers, Jun 25, 2018.

1. zacheatscrackers

zacheatscrackers Machinehead Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Hey all, zach here. I've recently gotten back into the game developing and have been working on a new RPG Maker MV game little by little over the past couple years. I was debating coming back for a while, but felt it'd be weird if I just popped in to advertise my new game here and there and otherwise disappear since I used to post here pretty regularly. After some thought however, I decided I missed posting here, trying out other people's games and just being involved with the community in general and... well, you get the picture. Not sure if too many people remember me, but either way it's nice to be back! I'll post around and whatnot when I get the chance, for sure.

I'll most likely post my project as well, once I get the first demo up and running for it. Suffice to say, though, I've been working with technical and visual polish for a little while, so hopefully my game doesn't end up being an eye-sore like my former projects were; being honest, my old Illuminated Badassery/Treasality games were pretty grimy, looking back, and I don't think I really took producing them as seriously as I should have. As a result, I took them all down, though I might re-release them on dropbox eventually on my current game site, perhaps as fun little artifacts of sorts.

For my latest project, I'm trying to set standards for myself that I've never reached before, and I consider it my first serious project. I hope that you all enjoy it when it's completely finished!

Frogboy likes this.
  2. Frogboy

Frogboy I'm not weak to fire Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Welcome to the forums! I look forward to seeing what you're working on.

zacheatscrackers likes this.
  3. Mihe

Mihe Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Welcome here :)

zacheatscrackers likes this.