SugarZooZoo

Sugar ZooZoo
Reaction score
First Language
english
for some reason my mp bar is above my hp bar in the status menu. does anyone know how to fix it? i am using scripts as well, but im not sure if one of them caused it.

AceOfAces_Mod

Engineering to infinity!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Could you please post a screenshot? Could you also link the scripts please?

Last edited by a moderator:

Rikifive

Bringer of Happiness
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
Other
You must find which script is doing this.

We cannot help you if we have no idea what do you have in game.

The solution depends on what script do you use. I know how to change that in base scripts, but that for sure will not help you.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've moved this thread to RGSSx Script Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

One of your scripts is absolutely causing it.

By "status menu" do you mean "status screen" (the full status screen for a single character) or the status panel in the menu (with 4 characters)?

If you mean the status screen, do a global search in scripts (control + shift + f) for class Window_Status and see what custom scripts come up.

If you mean the status panel of the menu, do a global search for class Window_MenuStatus and see what custom scripts come up.

Disable each of those scripts, one at a time, play, and see if it still happens. If it doesn't, that script is the one that's causing the problem.

Then post a link to the script.

SugarZooZoo

Sugar ZooZoo
Reaction score
First Language
english
thank you. i figured out the problem.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm on YouTube moderating for an America's Funniest Home Videos livestream. They love having me there and I know spam when I see it. Tonight I had to put 3 different people in time out due to them spamming random letters. Nobody else could chat with their messages in the way!
Mist_new.png
Some WIP of Mist's newest sprites! Tutorials are awesome and very useful!
The RPG Maker community really is the best. It's so wholesome, kind, and helpful, unlike other communities on the internet, Love all you guys!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bamionic