Super015

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everybody! I have a little problem, when using an item that restores MP it displays the bar with the remaining HP of the characters.

1.jpg

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that means that either the item is configured wrong, or your plugins are messing with the engine.
to check both options, please give us a screenshot of the item in the database, and screenshots of your plugin manager listing all plugins and their order.
then we can check for the possible causes.

Super015

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, I think the item is configured well because it works correctly, here is the list of my plugins in order:

1.jpg

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

Again, please show a screenshot of the item in the database.

Super015

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, here is the picture, sorry for the italian... :kaocry:
1.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
and the item shows the reason why you got the wrong marker

The plugins you're using most probably default to HP if there is nothing set in the damage formula.
I suggest setting the damage effect to "MP Recover" and use the damage formula instead of the effect window, that should solve your problem.

Super015

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've set the item to "MP Recover" with the damage formula but the problem persist (I forgot to specify it but also the items that heal TP have the same problem)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A surprising number of plugins have appeared for MZ since last year. I'm currently making a "shopping list" so that I'll know what I need to test when I switch over to MZ later this year. Much of it is stuff updated from MV plugins, but there are also a good number of new things. It'll be fun to test it all out.
A little dental dilemma this week. One my temp crowns was sized incorrectly and needs some sanding. And dentist was out till Tuesday. Pain is minimal though. Hope everyone here is well. :)
Got like a sudden surge of wish lists overnight. :)
headshot_headshot.jpg
The theory has been proved. Based on an invisible image's data(the big red dot in the previous image), RM can identify different parts of an enemy and do something respectively. :kaojoy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wiccamica