Super015

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everybody! I have a little problem, when using an item that restores MP it displays the bar with the remaining HP of the characters.

1.jpg

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
that means that either the item is configured wrong, or your plugins are messing with the engine.
to check both options, please give us a screenshot of the item in the database, and screenshots of your plugin manager listing all plugins and their order.
then we can check for the possible causes.

Super015

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, I think the item is configured well because it works correctly, here is the list of my plugins in order:

1.jpg

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

Again, please show a screenshot of the item in the database.

Super015

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, here is the picture, sorry for the italian... :kaocry:
1.png

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
and the item shows the reason why you got the wrong marker

The plugins you're using most probably default to HP if there is nothing set in the damage formula.
I suggest setting the damage effect to "MP Recover" and use the damage formula instead of the effect window, that should solve your problem.

Super015

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I've set the item to "MP Recover" with the damage formula but the problem persist (I forgot to specify it but also the items that heal TP have the same problem)

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I suspect part of your problem might be that you're using both Yanfly's Visual HP Gauge as well as MOGHunter's BattleHUD. The HUD has some handling of HP bars built in, so it's very possible you're getting crossed signals with those two plugins active.

I suggest you turn one of those plugins off at a time to see if the other is still popping up the wrong bar. I verified Yanfly's does not do that in a new project, but mixed with other plugins there might be problems.

Super015

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried to check my plugins but I found the "problem". The Yanfly's plugin I use to view the gauge (YEP_X_VisualHpGauge.js) works only with HP! :kaoswt2:
To be able to view also the MP and TP I used the Waynee95's extension (WAY_X_VisualGaugesAddon.js).
Thank you for the support! :kaopride:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Of course, I bought a handful of games on the Steam Black Friday sale. Will I try them? Will I complete any? Who knows...
I don't really have any neat updates today about how I screwed up programming... But if you want to observe the intensenes of me programming, then you can check out my stream :)
New Weapons.gif
No more spam from me today, I promise! Just wanted to upload this, people have been giving me feedback that my weapon sprites (which were RTP) clashed badly with my battlers for ages, so today I finally took the plunge and updated them! Really happy with how they came out :D :D
So Facebook fraudulently took money from me. They even went through my PayPal accounts to find a card that had the money on it. Thinking about deleting my Facebook account because this doesn't happen on twitter, not even close.
Today the 2nd part of the RPGMakergame "A Thief's voyage" came out.

Go show DutchPowerCreations some love.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duc17265