Hp Regen Skill

Lady_Elva

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello all, I'm still trying to learn how MV works and game making in general and I could use some help. I am trying to create a skill that regenerates HP over time for a few turns (probably 5) and I'm not sure what to do or how to do it. I know there's a formula but I have no idea what the formula is. I did a lot of searching online and I came up short. Can anyone help me? Thanks <3

Tiamat-86

old jrpg gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
this can only be done using formula if you are using a plugin.
by default there is only HP regeneration % from traits which you would use as a state effect
(look at the default Poison state, that is when you use HP regeneration % as a negative value)

yanfly's Extended DoT plugin will allow you to use a formula in a note tag instead of the default traits

Lady_Elva

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
awesome, thank you so much :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I need a new option on YouTube that goes "Dont recommend videos/channels in this language because I do not speak it"
I've reconsidered having a subclass system for my first two games since there will already be plenty of variation in playable actors and usable items in the games. The third game will need it because of the basis for the story but I want the actors in the first two to be more focused in their roles.
Behold! The Sea Doggo.
I am dead tired but at the same time I really wanna write a tutorial x_x
Looked out side and couldn't see the neighbor's house through the snow. That age old Christmas song started going through my head. "It's a lovely day to say the heck at home."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrokenBratva