Ascare

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi guys, first time here.

So I uploaded a test project to my webserver. It seems to work fine - except there is no audio.
I have RMV v. 1.5.1 and Win7. I use Firefox 57.0.2

Please have a look here:
HTML5 test

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden). Simple as that.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ok, the game loaded for me.

No sound or music. Just double check you've uploaded the Audio/files to the server as well.

If they are maybe the game still think it needs to go into your hard drive to find them?

Llareian

Jack of All Trades, Master of None
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, the game loads, but if you go into the developer console, you'll see the .ogg resources do not load. Every time it tries to access sound files, you get the error as Poryg has stated, 403 forbidden.

Ascare

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Okay thank you. The audio files are definately there (ogg and m4a). It seems that the webserver rejects access to audio files. So I guess the problem is on the server-side...if so I will look for a better hoster.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A wave of cold air has hit Canada... I know it's "always cold", but this one is especially cold... I'm freezing to death lol.
Have fun with English: a "fire grenade" is not portable napalm but a fire extinguisher tool.
2 days ago someone tried to convert me to Islam. Today youtube tried to convert me to Catholicism. The only thing left would be to meet sone Jehova's witnesses.
I just successfully tested changing music by region, and changing it between continents on the world map after getting on/off the airship. I had to override the default audio transitions with eventing to make it change smoothly but it worked.
Stream will be going live shortly with some more Witcher 3, then we will switch to another game! Feel free to drop by~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kousuke-shii