LyraVultur

Non-binary Catbat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Has anyone figured our how to use Custom Collections? Documentation is pretty sparse for this feature. No matter what I can't seem to select a Custom Component to add, the list is always None. This seems to prevent the whole collection from displaying at all.hudpro.png

Ariuss3

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey, sorry if I am late to this reply, but I found out how you can make a custom component, and I figured you are not the only one who would have this question.
When you are making a new HUD, you can change the type from "HUD" to "Component" when you click on "Type".

HUD to Component.png

LyraVultur

Non-binary Catbat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I did figure it out in the end, but I'm glad you've left an answer here for future forum searchers haha

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made a mini devlog about the sprite animations I've been working on! You can read it by clicking here

applebuds-dreamtrotter.gif
What happens with this list, is it currently possible to buy any of these RPGMAKER at least those that are for PC?

Combat skill combination demostration
grief... finding a font that works with the engine has been a bigger process than I thought it'd be. doesn't help MV loves to scrunch letters next to each other like a football huddle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MasDestruction