HUDS for SumRndmDde plugin HUD Maker plugin

Chaos17

Dreamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
This HUD was made and tested for SumRndmDde plugin HUD.
Edit: You can use these HuDs with other plugins, I just suggested the one which is the easiest, in my opinion, to use for newbies.

It's a really easy plugin to use, you literally just kinda drag and drop your pictures and there is a serie of tutorials that will explain everything to you (link below).

And the most important, you can use these HUD in battle too!!
Tutorial

I will post more HUDs later

--- Content of Zip ---

- Psd file (Photoshop)
- PNJs files

--- How to install ---

Drop the file SumRndmDde in > project folder > img file

You will need 2 plugins
- Tool kit: http://sumrndm.site/super-tools-engine/
- HUD Maker: http://sumrndm.site/hud-maker/

--- How to use ---
Please follow these tutorials (contains 5):

--- Term of use ---
Commercial : no
None commercial: yes

--- Credits ---

- Degica
- naderbellal (shape and textures): http://naderbellal.deviantart.com/

--- FAQ ---

Q: Why the numbers or name are pixelated?
The plugin has trouble bending them correctly.
Please ask directly the plugin author if you want any technical fix like that. I can't do anything.

Q: Can I ask you to change something?
I will only accept to change the colors but please provide an example.

--- Downloads ---

Pack 2 (faceset included):
Persona 5 style HUD
In game preview

Pack 1 (faceset not provided because paid DLC): Rainbow Wing
In game preview

Last edited:

Sinnistar

Star of Aegis
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You know, if you sent this to SRD he'll put it into the plugin automatically xP and you can have it so it links back here to download it too. He's still looking for assets to expand his plugin's content so pretty good idea if you want yours to be noticed by everyone using it.

Anyway, pretty neat idea you have there! Don't think I've seen that type of HUD yet in RPG's anyway lol. nicely done

Anaeli

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In the "create new element" option the add a gauge doesn't appear.
Can anyone help me? How can I fix it?

Jay1988

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have absolutely no idea how to install this...even after the tutorial he doesn't really explain how to install it he just says install it then go into the plug in manager and update it...

linkhyrule5

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In the "create new element" option the add a gauge doesn't appear.
Can anyone help me? How can I fix it?
You need a gauge picture - download the default one from his website, or use some other one.

I have absolutely no idea how to install this...even after the tutorial he doesn't really explain how to install it he just says install it then go into the plug in manager and update it...
Put the *.js in the /js/plugins folder and make sure you have a set of images in /img/SumRndmDde/.

Virage_Detoldev

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can someone tell me something?
I have 2 projects, one I test the plugins and when they are working, I transfer to my definitive project. Do you guys know what I have to transfer so the alterations I made works on the definitive? Or I have to just put on the definitive and make all over again?

Federx

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
uhh so i already have my battle hud done, there's just two things missing and it could be the states and a cursor maybe.
cause it's kinda difficult sometimes to know which party member has an state effect because you always don't know if the state has been applyed. and well...a cursor because meh. has someone finded a way to make those states functional or visibles?

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Federx This thread is about the resources for that plugin, and it sounds like you are having difficulties getting the plugin to do exactly what you want. I suggest you start a new thread in Javascript/Plugin Support to ask this. You can provide a link back to this thread if that helps explain more clearly what your problem is. When you do that thread, please put in a link to the web page where the plugin can be found so that if people need to check something before offering advice, they don't have to go hunting.

Mahendra

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried to use this plugin for my game, it's for android platform. It works nice in RPG Maker MV, I can add, edit, remove HUDs normally. But there is no single HUD from this HUD Maker appears on my android phone when I playtested it. Is this usable for android RPGMaker games, or is it just for PC games?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The stream will be live shortly with some more Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by~
a_a
As if my week could not be more shitty, my Iphone is currently stuck on the apple screen. I'm decently tech savvy so I'm going through all the options b4 I have to go to apple, but from the signs I'm pretty hosed.
Rip a buncha music I had on there, photos from trips, and every message. I shoulda backed it up :(

R.I.P Fbi Surveillance Van #5296 (6s)
Its Chinese new year today! Happy year of the rat~
just got back from the doctor about my back - 3 -)~ will know in a week or so's time how bad the problem is. Overall doing better though! not hurting so badly.
Oh God.. I'm so in love using "this" keyword in my codes. It is so more readable than my previous global objects xD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
younes