leoroura

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello community! I'm starting a new project and i figured out i will need a very unique/personalized HUD UI. I don't wanna bore anyone with details but basically i would like to add different metters in the shape of bars that diminish for different reasons (wether fighting if it comes for health or time if it comes to battery life or hunger)

Short: So my idea is to design a bar metter with borders in photoshop and then make that bar diminish (shrink) with time or steps taken.

Is anyone able to help me with this or teach me a way to make this happen? >.<
I want to make different bars with different shapes and keep them on screen at all times (except menues, cutscenes or battles). Can anyone lend a hand?
Thank you very much in advance!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*
Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crowderr