Nihilisil

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So seeing as I joined up already for a menial issue, then found myself browsing around the forums, I figured I'd go ahead and wander over here and introduce myself. The name o' Nihilisil will do just fine for now, though some shorten it to Nil (or go to lengths to add more i's, l's, and s's than you can shake a stick at). At any rate, I've been an RPG Maker hobbyist since I was a teen but I never got very good at using them. I've recently taken an interest in the craft again and have been tinkering with my MV trial for a few hours now; I must say, it's quite exhilerating getting to be so creative with such an intuitive interface!

Anyway, I suppose that's enough babbling. I'm not the most social creature in the world so I prolly won't be doing a whole heck of a lot of posting (at first anyway, only time will tell with these things), but it's a pleasure to join the community and I hope that it helps me to endeavor towards more creative ends. Cheers folks.

ElieTaping

Zzz... Sleep Sleep Sleep~
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Well hello there! Welcome to the forums... :D

GoodSelf

Zhu Li! Do the thing!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey welcome! Can't wait to see what projects you'll dream up!

cl4ptr4p

bibimbap
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Filipino
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi there Nil! I hope you have lots of fun using the MV trial.

SheWolf

The Blood Moon She-Wolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
Other
Greetings, friend! Hopefully the forums can give some extra boost to your new journey back in RM!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A quarter of century ago, one astute frog man was born. :ninja:
All new MZ Weather & Title updates are also RETRO'able for MV! Updated RETRO project will be released on same day I'll release updated MZ demo -project!

retro.png
Just lost about half a day's worth of work because rpg maker crashed during playtesting and corrupted my file :kaolivid:
Boku.gif
advanced_puzzling.PNG
Having a lot of fun making different poses for my character sets! Open to suggestions/critique!

CSKttqh.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
POLk7