Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Andar, did you tried it? Is it good? I am interesting. I hope you are doing well.
Nevermind, I found the video of the tutorial, so I see inside of the products. So, I can get the feel.

Last edited:

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Nice one @Andar!
Thanks for letting us know :)

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Andar, did you tried it? Is it good? I am interesting. I hope you are doing well.

It is very versatile, and it can make very beautiful maps in a variety of styles. It has a moderate learning curve, especially if you've never used CAD software before.

There are at least dozens of YouTube tutorials and watch-it-made videos for you to get an idea of how it works.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ATT_Turan, thank you for your time and your helpful tip. I look around now I see. I should look around first before asking. It is the videos of the tutorial. I think it is great like photoshop where a user can customize, but a user has some pre-made tilesets like RPG maker. :kaojoy:

Last edited:

Meike

||Telling Stories Through Games||
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Too bad I'm saving my money for MZ...otherwise I'd like to try this software out!
Love Humble Bundles <3

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have owned and used that software for decades - it has a lot more functions than are available in that bundle, for example the add-ons for spaceships, characters and for dioramas aren't in that bundle.

If you want more examples of what can be done with it:

As for using it - it does have a learning curve because it is a CAD-based program. That requires the user to follow different steps than image programs when working, and I still remember my curses when I clicked in the wrong order or when I had problems selecting the correct object to manipulate.
But if you do learn to use it correctly, it is one of the better mapping programs around

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2dfloor.png
What a fun tileset I've got here so far!
Minecraft Tiles, Maid Day, Custom Menu, Retry at GameOver, Save in Appdata | RPG Maker News #36

side view special bust.png
Reworking the art for the 'special busts' in important game dialogue. Potentially replacing the more 'dead-on' look of the original:
original.png
Me: Imma work on my game! Let's get some progress done
Me, five minutes later smoking a cigarette: *screams into the void*
Just got back from work... I got to recommend a dish I liked to a group of senior ladies, and they said they'd order it for dessert! What was it? CHURROS! It's one of my favorite desserts at my workplace.
What's your favorite dessert? I'll eat any pastry with cinnamon and sugar, but especially churros. And then there's chocolate... omg, so good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fmoviesfco7