Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Andar, did you tried it? Is it good? I am interesting. I hope you are doing well.
Nevermind, I found the video of the tutorial, so I see inside of the products. So, I can get the feel.

Last edited:

Eliaquim

Raze: The Rakuen Zero's Guardian!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice one @Andar!
Thanks for letting us know :)

ATT_Turan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
@Andar, did you tried it? Is it good? I am interesting. I hope you are doing well.
It is very versatile, and it can make very beautiful maps in a variety of styles. It has a moderate learning curve, especially if you've never used CAD software before.

There are at least dozens of YouTube tutorials and watch-it-made videos for you to get an idea of how it works.

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@ATT_Turan, thank you for your time and your helpful tip. I look around now I see. I should look around first before asking. It is the videos of the tutorial. I think it is great like photoshop where a user can customize, but a user has some pre-made tilesets like RPG maker. :kaojoy:

Last edited:

Meike

||Telling Stories Through Games||
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Too bad I'm saving my money for MZ...otherwise I'd like to try this software out!
Love Humble Bundles <3

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have owned and used that software for decades - it has a lot more functions than are available in that bundle, for example the add-ons for spaceships, characters and for dioramas aren't in that bundle.

If you want more examples of what can be done with it:

As for using it - it does have a learning curve because it is a CAD-based program. That requires the user to follow different steps than image programs when working, and I still remember my curses when I clicked in the wrong order or when I had problems selecting the correct object to manipulate.
But if you do learn to use it correctly, it is one of the better mapping programs around

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

lunarrosecrow wrote on hiddenone's profile.
please don't lurk hiddenone I'm quarantining!!!
lunarrosecrow wrote on Edward.T's profile.
Hello Edward sorry to bother you and didn't start a conversation cause I thought i'd be a little weird or disrespectful but I was wondering do you still have your Generator resources you posted as the links on the page are dead?
Stream will be live shortly! It is my birthday, and thus I am doing an extended stream! I will be doing a variety of things. Among the activities I will be doing: Playing Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas, art, and some Text Adventure~ Feel free to drop by!
It would be cool if you could "copy as code" event commands :< .
Just managed to recover my Yahoo e-mail that i lost 3 months ago. Turns out an IP from U.S had hacked it and set the pass back to normal.. Like WTF ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HannyBee21