Lunarea

Artist
Global Mod
Reaction score
 ​
RPG Maker is proud to be partnered up with several leading game-development programs and resource creators in a brand new and exciting Humble Bundle. This year, we are sharing some must-have programs, resource packs and tutorials -- all the necessities for creating fantastic games -- for low prices and a chance to support some of our favorite charities. This bundle also marks the official beginning of our grand competition - IGMC - a month-long race to create a game that will impress our judges.

If you're not familiar with Humble Bundle, head on over to their page and take a look. You choose how much you'd like to donate and how your money is split - with the opportunity to support artists, developers, charity and the folks who helped put it all together.

For those of you on a budget, this bundle is a great opportunity to save and get even more bang for your buck. So be sure to look at the great big mountain of goodies we've prepared for you, including some of our favorite resource packs, programs and exclusive content created by our talented staff and store contributors!

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Purchased! So many things inside! It's simply amazing (and also taking me a while to go through all the stuff).

Thank you~

Edit: The Humble Bundle DLC packs are around 4 GB combined!!! :o

Last edited by a moderator:

T.Bit

Labyrinth Explorer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This bundle has an insane amount of stuff in it and is absolutely priceless guys. I've got more stuff for game dev now than I may ever use. Here's how you decide if you should buy it:

• If you want to pick up a new engine: get this bundle.
  • If you want some new resources: get this bundle.
  • If you want to play some games from last years contest: get this bundle.
  • If you want several different sprite-making programs: get this bundle.
  • If you want more discounts for the future: get this bundle.
  • If you don't like fun you should not get this bundle.

Zanfall

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me when I saw RPG Maker 2000 in with those coupons. I'm certainly going to get this bundle when I get paid next week.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
The app maker thing is by far the most interesting item in the bundle.. The fact it uses ruby code and C++ code, and can export to most things (android, apple, windows etc) it should be good for the people who get annoyed with RM's limitations and lack of alternative device support. 

Ralpf

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I'll be honest guys. This bundle is ridic.
Oh it most definitely is, I have a lot of it already, but I will buy it to get stuff I don't have, when I figure out how much I want to spend.

♥SOURCE♥

Too sexy for your party.
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
The app maker thing is by far the most interesting item in the bundle.. The fact it uses ruby code and C++ code, and can export to most things (android, apple, windows etc) it should be good for the people who get annoyed with RM's limitations and lack of alternative device support. 
Ruby? Where?

GethN7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
My reaction when I saw all the cool stuff in that bundle (that I bought): 0_0

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ruby? Where?
http://www.appgamekit.com/basic.php

The tried to disguise it  under the name of 'BASIC', but if you look at it, its clearly some variation of the ruby language. At least, it looks like that to me :D

Or maybe im just completely tripping... I swear that looked like ruby code to me earlier when I looked at it... lol

Nathanial

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
http://www.appgamekit.com/basic.php

The tried to disguise it  under the name of 'BASIC', but if you look at it, its clearly some variation of the ruby language. At least, it looks like that to me :D

Or maybe im just completely tripping... I swear that looked like ruby code to me earlier when I looked at it... lol
BASIC is a language that's been around for like 50 years. :p

Makio-Kuta

Canadian Goose
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Basic is a coding language though.

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
ahahaha... epic newb failure from me then ^_^

Valkyriet

Pocket Panda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
*instabuys* I've honestly had my eyes on Spriter Pro for a while now. This bundle is so worth it! *o*

Best of luck to all IGMC participants :3

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Slightly ironic since I know you could code circles around me. lol
Yea, I am a little embarrassed about that.. Aww well, if you cant laugh at yourself and try learn something in the process whats the point of anything? :D

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nice! I've completed my add-on collection already, but even the little bits and pieces in between are making it worth the 12 bucks. Thanks a lot and CHEERS!!!!!

Edit: Omg, this pack is madness ... ;-)

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah, Basic is an entirely different Language :p

Anyho... whats with the whole 'More coming soon' or something? Surely I should wait til then?

Ossra

Formerly Exhydra
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What was RPG Maker VX Ace Deluxe again? Just VXA with Luna Engine bundled in? If so, I'll just give that key away.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Remember to do even 0,01% progress on your game today! You can!
Watched a video of a kid in China leaning against a giant ceramic teletuby statue (valued at nearly $4000 apparently) in a toy store and everyone arguing whether it's the parents or the store's fault. I'm just sitting up wondering why anyone would make a giant ceramic toddler toy in the first place other than to deliberately cause exactly that from happening in the first place though.
Plans for vacation? Maybe I'll go visit
Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateapokaiwhenuakitanatahu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RealVirg