Event Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
A question arising from deep ignorance

Would I be correct in assuming that those who have already bought the bundle have no access to content which is only released now?
When buying Humble Bundles if you paid over the average earlier you get the content released later for that bundle also.

So if you bought the bundle earlier for over $11 (I think it was 10.58 for most of the week) then you would have access to the content now. Check your claim page where you can download things and it should appear.

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Has anyone else had an issue redeeming their Steam key for PlayCanvas? Mine says invalid and comparing to the other codes, it's only one section of numbers/letters, not three like the others.

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Has anyone else had an issue redeeming their Steam key for PlayCanvas? Mine says invalid and comparing to the other codes, it's only one section of numbers/letters, not three like the others.
You have to redeem it on some website which I have yet to locate :/

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ahhh, that would make sense. Thanks! Suppose next time, I should read. :p

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You have to redeem it on some website which I have yet to locate :/
playcanvas.com
They force us to use weak passwords. I never remember my weak passwords :/

Acetonide

Event Coordinator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's a promo code you enter at play canvas as Hudell said.

The promo code seems to upgrade your account to pro but since it's a subscription based service I'm sure it's limited.

Pro normally costs $15/mo apparently.

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Their website is suffering from all the people going to check it after the humble bundle and everything is taking forever to load, so I recommend we all wait until later / another day to check it out.

caitsith2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So, what is the new jaw dropping retail value of everything in this bundle that is practically a steal at $12?

Seriel

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
So, what is the new jaw dropping retail value of everything in this bundle that is practically a steal at $12?
Somewhere in the region of $2,000

felsenstern

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wohoo, I almost missed that:

Humble Bundle Modern DLC Packthanks again

;-)

TMS

Guy with Mask
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
So can anyone confirm that I'll need Steam to access Game Guru and AGFPRO? What are the md5 codes for?

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
So can anyone confirm that I'll need Steam to access Game Guru and AGFPRO? What are the md5 codes for?
Yup, you need steam for both of them.

caitsith2

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Just want to clarify if all of these licenses in the most recent humble bundle resources are correct.

'Modern-Day-Music-Mega-Pack'

'Sinister hollows' - Both of these has the  use in any game engine that retains company's rights.

'survival-horror-music-mega-pack' - No license file whatsoever included with it.

'Mythos-Horror-Resource-Pack'

'Old-School-Modern-2' - Both of these include the restrictive RPG maker only license.

Bastrophian

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Ok...so...Humble Bundle Nuub right here yall.....so if i "Pay more than the average of $10.96 to unlock!" ....i get all of that game development goodness displayed underneath that right?

Hudell

Dog Lord
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Java's Crypt
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Ok...so...Humble Bundle Nuub right here yall.....so if i "Pay more than the average of $10.96 to unlock!" ....i get all of that game development goodness displayed underneath that right?
Everything except the last row. The last row is only for those who pay $12 or more.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@cait sith - all of the DLCs in the bundle are usable in any engine, they are a separate product than the store versions here and have a different license. Its important to note that they are a different product as Lunarea said since their license works only with those versions. You cannot use those license in the store versions, so if the store version (RM only) is updated for example while the bundle version isnt, you cannot use the updates in a nonRM scenario

Last edited by a moderator:

Bastrophian

The Pixel Heartist!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Everything except the last row. The last row is only for those who pay $12 or more.
 8^D .....ooooohhh, reeeeeaaalllly....thank you for that last tid bit! I'm sure to have extra keys hehe....

@ Adiktuzmiko- So then, ANYTHING i get from the humble bundle....i can use that in ANY engine....even the new GG engine?

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkBBurning

"Someone Lost In His Thoughts"
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
 8^D .....ooooohhh, reeeeeaaalllly....thank you for that last tid bit! I'm sure to have extra keys hehe....

@ Adiktuzmiko- So then, ANYTHING i get from the humble bundle....i can use that in ANY engine....even the new GG engine?
Yes basically the licenses of the products in the Humble Bundle Making Game allow you to do that :D

Matombo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
What are the md5 codes for?
The md5 is there to check if anything went wrong with the download. It works like this:

You download the file, calculate the md5 with a programm (i guess you can just google one for windows) and then compare it with the md5 of the website.

If the download was successfull and you have a complet and unbroken file you should get the exact same md5 key.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Here's a preview to an upcoming free track. Kind of a hybrid, Middle Eastern, orchestral thingy. Should be released pretty soon!

Time: duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or from eternity; finite duration.

1653085842103.png

Me against Time now. No second chances. No distractions. All or nothing. Whoever wins is the best fighter.
Come join us for 2 more hours of the fabulous Kindred Novel by BirdBunch! We had a lot of fun yesterday and look forward to exploring more of this compelling game :LZSjoy:
steamdemo_scr.png

I am happy to announce that a date for the release of the demo on Steam has been decided: On may 26th at 18:00 GMT, the demo will be available for download! One week later, on april 21st, the demo will also be available on other platforms such as Itch.io and other supported platforms.
Cool.png
"Young boy... I can tell that you've been feeling lonely for years. Blow this candle, make a wish, and you'll make a lot of friends." - Someone to Wish (IMAGINE: Roleplay Club)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ucojugetsu