RMMV

Includes
  • Music Maker
  • ACID Music Stuido 11
  • Soundpool EDM Discharge
  • Video Pro X11
  • VEGAS Movie Studio 16 Platinum
  • Sound Forge Audio Studio 13

Sounds like an interesting bundle - can anyone vouch for these programs?

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I vouch for ableton or cubase for audio and davinci resolve for video, neither of which are there unfortunately :D

ImaginaryVillain

Sprokle Boi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Curse you Humble Bundle for offering new shiny programs I might want! I'm already too busy to learn a new one. :kaolivid:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Woah Vegas and Soundforge? Great names great softwares too. My bro used a bit of all those and in the past I had access to those two (but was off computer for a while so... LOL )

Catriona

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Music Maker was the first DAW I really used, 20 years ago (it wasn't even called Music Maker back then; it was called Magix Music). It was (and is) really an entry-level tool, but what it lacks in features it makes up for in being super easy-to-use.

I've since moved onto "better" (which is to say, more full-featured) DAWs, but all of them give me far more headaches than Magix ever did. As a result, I still use Music Maker (though obviously a more recent version) for just messing around with ideas, even if I then take those ideas into a more serious program later on. Well worth it at that price, I'd say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

There are only a few days left in our Spooktober Spooktacular Game Jam! Hope you are working hard to get your game in!
Where do i have to play Heisei Pistol Show the same creator that made Re: Kinder Parun
I really get the feeling I should be doing regular YouTube videos whenever I make something cool in my game, instead of waiting for massive changes. But not going to lie... I always feel like it's never quite enough to merit an update, until it's a drastic change. :kaoswt:
Going to submit to this game jam...struggling with the time crunch...
Have to keep compromising...
Just released a new OST for my game and a new place to purchase it!

Ah, things to do when you finish a game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatisGachi