RMMV

Includes
  • Music Maker
  • ACID Music Stuido 11
  • Soundpool EDM Discharge
  • Video Pro X11
  • VEGAS Movie Studio 16 Platinum
  • Sound Forge Audio Studio 13

Sounds like an interesting bundle - can anyone vouch for these programs?

??????

Diabolical Codemaster
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Binary
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I vouch for ableton or cubase for audio and davinci resolve for video, neither of which are there unfortunately :D

ImaginaryVillain

Sprokle Boi
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Absurdism
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Curse you Humble Bundle for offering new shiny programs I might want! I'm already too busy to learn a new one. :kaolivid:

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Woah Vegas and Soundforge? Great names great softwares too. My bro used a bit of all those and in the past I had access to those two (but was off computer for a while so... LOL )

Catriona

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Music Maker was the first DAW I really used, 20 years ago (it wasn't even called Music Maker back then; it was called Magix Music). It was (and is) really an entry-level tool, but what it lacks in features it makes up for in being super easy-to-use.

I've since moved onto "better" (which is to say, more full-featured) DAWs, but all of them give me far more headaches than Magix ever did. As a result, I still use Music Maker (though obviously a more recent version) for just messing around with ideas, even if I then take those ideas into a more serious program later on. Well worth it at that price, I'd say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made my own pizza. First critique, more chicken next time.
My pumpkin! Anyone like Fallout?

It's not terrible, but could be better. This thing took me over an hour to carve. :kaophew:

Dad's watching a WWII documentary while I work on some cool assets for my games. I just love RPG Maker!
Also Happy Halloween! Dad's friend won't be coming unfortunately, but Dad will still be taking me to Boxi Park to have some fun tonight! I'll be posting a video on my YouTube channel of the show, and I'll be sure to post a link here.
"Nightmares exist outside of logic and there's little fun to be had in explanations. They're antithetical to the poetry of fear. In a horror story the victim keeps asking why, but there can be no explanation and there shouldn't be one..." - Stephen King
I feel people seek explanation and demand it sometimes in games, but in the horror genre, well, maybe you shouldn't have one. Silent Hill 1 comes to mind...
Managed to implement QSprite.

Always double check your plugin order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreielo