Hunger, Thirst, Sleepsystem without Scripting

Nefertari83

Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
That's the sense of this HUD. That the bars decrease only if you walk. Because of that it's bound to the steps.

If you want it to decrease bound to time. Then you must bind it to a variable which increases e.g. every second or minute. Replace the variables with steps. That's all.

Tigersong

Furry Fellow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So basically it sets up a variable that increases with each step?

Nefertari83

Writer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Yes. That's the main idea behind it. :)

Vic White

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I'll try to make it and of course give you credit in the game. Thanks for this, it looks great Nefertari

square357

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
Wow only been playing around a few months with rpg maker, and this is exactly what i was trying to do. great job thnx :D

arielwood

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello, this is an amazing little system and I'm definitely going to use this, but I have a quick question:

Is there any way to show and erase the HUD with a button press? Say, using switches, or Yanfly's Common Event Button Press plugin?

So the player can get rid of the HUD if they don't want to look at it all the time or if it gets in the way?

arielwood

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
But then be able to call it back with the same button?

Azkarath

Warper
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Hey there Love how this works, I am trying to set it up, so it goes down over time, I have set it to my minutes variable, bet when my minutes reach 00, all bars fills up agian to full. Any idea on how to solve this?

spid3y3901

Devy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
First and foremost thank you so much for the tutorial and post here on this! I modified this to if when a "Need" (hunger,thirst,sleep) reach 0 it would drain a different need until they were all empty then it was game over.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Every time I try and use this, the game loads but it stops midway and the screen is tinted black. It locks up. Every time I put a switch on the event that triggers the common events, it works fine. So without it, the game works. Could you help me understand why? I want to use this so badly! It's really awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CMThunder