NickFox2005

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Georgia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hunter Brother's is a horror adventure game about the failure who is trying to save the girl from the killers in a locked space.
GameScreenshot1.png GameScreenshot2.png GameScreenshot3.png GameScreenshot4.png GameScreenshot5.png
Hunter Brother's is contains nightmare sequences of the main character and some choices during the dialogue, game also provides flashing lights, blood, intense music and drugs.

You are playing as Mike Hunter, in post-apocalyptic enviroment after WW3, after many day's he heard someone over the radio.
It was a little girl who was seeking for help.
He left his bunker and thus his journey began.

There's a demo of the game avaiable right now, you can download and let the me know if you liked it.

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
ima try your game, do you have a discord server or name to report bugs?

ShadowDragon

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
there is already 1 bug, will contact you through Discord.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

One thing those jp developer still get wrong about boob physic is that... men's muscly hard pecs can jiggle too.
Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.
So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually work, but I'm liking the story lol
M745veO.jpg
RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam
Episode 16 let's go! We're making an RPG in RPG Maker MZ! This week... even more mapping, we're almost done with all the mapping for our first dungeon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shininblade