Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi HuntingSwan!

Are you taking requests per chance?

Watched a previous stream of yours and was really impressed. Anyway, happy streaming!

HuntingSwan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hey Drassray!  Thanks for the comment, I'm glad you enjoyed the stream!  

Which episode was it?  I'm always trying to figure out what style of commentary people like best.

Yes I can play a game if you feel it would benefit from feedback or just be entertaining to play.

JacobM

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It was your most recent twitch stream (recording because i missed it live) of Ereyian Chronicles I: The Icy Plains. I just enjoyed the commentary as you played and the feedback that you were able to provide.

It's a slightly, if not completely selfish request. But it's my game, The Magi Chronicles, that I'd love to see you play. I'm always looking for fresh constructive feedback on the game. It has been my experience that live streams are some of the most helpful sources of feedback. Anyway, thanks for getting back to me! If you'd like to check the game out, the banner in my signature is a link to my forum page.

HuntingSwan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
No problem dude!  I will try and get to it as soon as I can!

The time difference may make it hard for you to watch live but I will message you after I stream your game!

Thanks so much for the comment and for following my channel!

JacobM

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Awesome! It's much appreciated. If you let me know enough ahead of time I can set an alarm. 1pm GMT is 7am my time I believe so I still may be able to wake up early enough to catch it! :)

If not, no biggie, I don't mind watching the recording either.

Thanks again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snorlaxbelly