Enhanced Star

Hyper Fox RPG
Reaction score
First Language
English
I finished made my first RPG Games called Hyper Fox RPG: The Great Sorcery

Long time ago, Hyper defeated Evil Flippy with Phazon Beam and All Phazon are gone for good.
One generation later, The two alien named Omo and Nue landing on Mystic Meadow to seek the Great Sorcery aka Hypzon.
Omo and Nue are the Orgaragus Bros. Hyper and his friends going adventure to Mystic Forest, but suddenly Hyper is seen by Omo and Nue, The Orgaragus Bros are not happy to see him and his friends and gonna to capture them, so Hyper and Friends run away from The Orgaragus Bros then ride hot air balloon to travel to the road of Magus Forest.
Who will become a Hypzon Warrior?

Update: I fixed the game.

Screenshot

HyperFoxRPG_TGS_zpsv4pcqfu6.png

HyperFoxRPG_TGS%202_zpsiwvammnv.png

HyperFoxRPG_TGS%203_zps8ry3eccm.png

Download

Windows Version: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u7d84shgj6on7rr/HyperRPG_GS.zip?dl=0

Credits

Plugins: Yoji Ojima, Yanfly, Yami, SkottyTV / DragonPC, Jason R. Godding and Dekita
Design, Graphics and Resources: Kadokawa, Archeia, Lunarea, Yanfly, DragonPC(in-screenshot), Enhanced Star and Michael Rookard
Characters: Enhanced Star, Kadokawa, CherryFungi, JustinandDennnis and ComedyEstudios
Battlers: Kadokawa, Enhanced Star, Ækashics and Tyler Warren
Sound Effects: Someone on freesound.org
Music: Kadokawa, Murray Atkinson and J.C. Brickston

Danny the Dog (C) CherryFungi on deviantART, Used with Permission

Justin Puppy (C) JustinandDennnis on deviantART, Used with Permission

Rachel the Raccoon (C) ComedyEstudios on deviantART, Used with Permission

Last edited by a moderator:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I tried to play your game, but it kept crashing due to missing audio and images.  I put some of the sounds and images in so I could try to play it, but I couldn't bring myself to keep playing after it crashed so many times.  The part of the game I did play left me very confused.  I didn't know who the main characters were, and I'm still not sure why I was looking for asparagus.  Your maps were too big and empty, it would have been a lot more interesting to look at them if they are either smaller or more detailed.

The black ball puzzle would have been really interesting, except that it was just repeating the same moves for each row.  Making the puzzle smaller and then adding more complicated puzzles later would have be nice.  I couldn't test the battles, since it crashed every time.  I think your game would benefit from you taking some time and playing it as if you had never met the characters and had never played the game before, so you can see where a new player would be lost.  Keep working on it and I'm sure you'll improve.

These are the errors I found:

- "Error: Failed to load" audio/se/Cursor1.ogg"
- Can't exit the abandoned tent
- "Failed to load: img/animation/Slash.png"
- "Failed to load: audio/se/Slash1.ogg"

Enhanced Star

Hyper Fox RPG
Reaction score
First Language
English
Oh right, Thanks for advice.

I fixed it, You can re-download my game.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Need a few testers for my new plugin, any takers?
Good night (or day) to everyone! :smile:
You thought kids rooms were messy. Look at this.
Back in the house and I'm hungry
Yoshi!
DNPwhy.gif

You're using that item wrong... TwT

Trying to get the mechanics down for a cute, story-driven board game! I think I've accomplished dice movement, item effects, and activating a space's event when you land on it. Art is WIP. Hope to open a thread about the game soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mca6