PhoenixHeart87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I wasn't sure where to put this. Please move this post if it's in the wrong forum.

I just wanted to say you all are great. Just saying you all are wonderful and people here are amazing.

I'm saying thank you cause of all the help I've gotten. Thank you!
:hhappy:

Arisa

probably dead
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English/Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Ah ye, good people. Just watch out for meanies and you'll be A-OK. :p

Rukiri

I like to make Action-RPGs
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Ah ye, good people. Just watch out for meanies and you'll be A-OK. :p
But the likes of Dark-Dominion and Gaming-World no longer exist, well Gaming-World became Salt-World "basically a dead site at this point".

Even at RPGMakernet it's still more constructive and open than the past has ever been.
RPG-Revolution was critical but that died down and was pretty fun to be apart of while it lasted :)

RPG Maker Web is pretty constructive :)

JLowther

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is an awesome community with awesome developers and staff. I love it. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I have been enjoying a game on my iPhone, called Wonderbox. It is just a little game where you create adventures, share them, whilst also being able to play others. It's a bit zelda-esque. I have started some youtube for those, gonna start with RPG maker things soon as well. So if you wish to see, do check it out :)
SF_People3_3 added!
index.php

ScreenShot_1_3_2022_1_32_12.png
I feel QSprite for MV is underrated. I basically am able to use my chibi sideview battlers I drew on the maps and have all the motions available. this'll help a lot with cutscenes.
I've figured out how to reasonably tall-ify chibi sprites on my editor. I like that making tall sprites gives me control on expressing how tall characters seem on the field relative to each other as well as better differentiate adult sprites from child sprites.
doing some wacky experimental stuff in MV right now :kaoluv: I cannot wait to drop what I've been working on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TimeTurner