Doogerie

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi so i have been away for a while (life got in the way) but I am back now I have lernt a lot form my first game that will necer be finsished thes are as follows

1. proof read every scene.
2 .Get your brother, sister,bff to reade it over too.
3. Playtest Playtest Playtest
4. you don't need a storyine but it helps (storys can happen organicly sometimes).
5. if you think your game sucks it proby does.

So keeping these things in mind I am back and in devlopment of a new game .
wish me luck and to all new deveoper good luck

Frogboy

I'm not weak to fire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Welcome back! Good luck with your new game.

Kato-A

Artist and developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
welcome back! I hope see your new game!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Surprising nobody, it turns out "next Friday" for the next Jump into Javascript has become "possibly Sunday if you're lucky" XD
Folks, if anyone sends you a message inviting you to add their API to your game, please report them. We don't want people spamming our members asking them to add stuff to their games for their own (or others') benefit. We've updated the forum rules to confirm this.
I'm listening to iiluminaughtii talking about the secrets behind shady businesses and scams. Meanwhile I'm writing a fanfic about Sephiroth from FF7, one specifically for my stepmom. I'll get to give it to her, too, because my boss said I could take the holidays off! Dec. 22-27 I will be in Orlando, and maybe Fort Myers too, visiting my dad and stepmom!
Of course, I bought a handful of games on the Steam Black Friday sale. Will I try them? Will I complete any? Who knows...
I don't really have any neat updates today about how I screwed up programming... But if you want to observe the intensenes of me programming, then you can check out my stream :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WakeNBake