mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Cartool457 I have moved this to General Discussion for now, though it may prove that it needs to be elsewhere.

As it is, no one can really help you with such vague information. What do you need help with? Story ideas? Mapping? Knowing how to use the engine? There is so much involved in making a game, that to simply say "Do XYZ and you will have a great game" is not possible. Please provide more information on your struggles so members can potentially help you.

Cartool457

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
plugins maping and story

Eibon

Lord of everything and nothing, low level human
Reaction score
First Language
Español/English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i would rather post this in my own profile, thougth i am no one to talk about where things should be jajaja, anyway, i am happy to help further if you explain me by any possible mean, the stroy you have reached so far and each individual error. i am not an expert whatsoever, but by helping i may improve myself

Cartool457

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
i am teribal at plugins and mapping

Eibon

Lord of everything and nothing, low level human
Reaction score
First Language
Español/English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ok, i can truly help you with mapping at least, i am in! that is, if you are asking for help. tell me the specifics and also, i guess we can improve communication througth private message or maybe other site?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I’m going to close this thread as it’s not for General Discussion and you are being very vague, therefore no one can really help you.

Please take time to get to know the various parts of these forums and find where to post specific questions or where to post for feedback.

For example you can post your story idea in Game Ideas & Prototypes.

For help with mapping you can post screenshots in the Game & Map Screenshots thread.

For help with plugins, you can post specific issues in Plugin Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

just spent FOREVER troubleshooting an issue with my keyboard... turns out the cord was just loose OTL
I count on someone one time, I let them promise something to me, and one week later it's complete silence as I'm completely let down. I hate everything.
Everytime I need to write dialogues I find myself writing new music pieces... what kind of trick is this?!
Me Being Dumb spending hrs trying to figure out Irenas Visual Novel busts plugin..lol. I'm probably missing something stupid and obvious xDD

let the journey begin >w>
X.X ok... I guess I'll just have to think about 48x48 a little differently. Its not "room for more work"..."its room for more detail!...yay"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Niickpv90