Oki_Kuma

Worldbuilder
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I am Kuma.
I've been using RPG Maker since 2002, and it was probably the most important software I ever used during my formative years. I have been lurking on the forums on and off since 2013-ish, and after several years of inactivitydue to other things in life taking precedence, I have now returned to RPG Maker. My main fields are 2D art, writing and design. I'm very excited to be able to share with you what I come up with down the road!

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello bear of greatness, I am Leif! But you can call me Lianderson for that is my screen name on this website!

Share with us of your gam mak down the road of sharing. We are looking forwards towards it!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Stolen Item ---

M.Figher: I want to sell this Stone
Fence: Then...i can buy you 1500G
M.Figher: It's Deal!
(3 Days Later)
F.Fighter: M.Figher,Do you know about Stone that Mayor keep it in his Office? It's missing
M.Figher: Ahh,is that so... (Actually,i Stole it and Sell it to the Fence a few Days ago)
I've spent some cash on foley and other sound effects. I wonder sometimes if I made a poor choice, but I remember that I really want to improve the sound of my games. n...n; My frugalness haunts me sometimes.
elex 50s face.png

Experimenting with an old 50's style face set. I have done about a dozen variations of face sets for my characters, but am never happy with the results for very long. Different attempts. Second one is the same character as the first image. The third is Ivan, another character entirely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flaa