Oki_Kuma

Worldbuilder
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello! I am Kuma.
I've been using RPG Maker since 2002, and it was probably the most important software I ever used during my formative years. I have been lurking on the forums on and off since 2013-ish, and after several years of inactivitydue to other things in life taking precedence, I have now returned to RPG Maker. My main fields are 2D art, writing and design. I'm very excited to be able to share with you what I come up with down the road!

Stapleton

Underground
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Gaeilge
Primarily Uses
N/A
Welcome. I admire your lurking abilities.

Bendyizzt

The Radionist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
Hello Newcomer, welcome to forums...

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello bear of greatness, I am Leif! But you can call me Lianderson for that is my screen name on this website!

Share with us of your gam mak down the road of sharing. We are looking forwards towards it!

Quexp

Lifelong Learner
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome aboard! I trust you'll find lots of "honey" [resources and awesome people] here. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Doing RPG Maker News #18 | Moghunter is Back, Encrypt MV/MZ Plugins, Isometric Geometric Tiles
Unironically, no joke, after consideration and self-reflection, I have decided that the best thing for my creative/workflow/commitment problems is to spend EVEN MOAR hours a day playing videogames than I normally do. (Micro-thread)
FINALLY got my weather system implemented. Who needs a black mage when you have a weathermancer! :p
Oh boy! COVID19 lockdown again! Good thing I already never go outside! :D
This one is less showing off and more 'I really don't know how I feel about this one.' The 'child' sprite template I made either works great or doesn't at times. (She is a fairy, so I made her small).
Morgan.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MS278