RMMV I am learning the RMMV engine and I am lost for ideas

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
As the title suggests I have started learning the engine, but I am not sure what to implement. I am looking for pretty basic things to implement.

Traverse

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I recommend customizing the title screen.

That's something that can't be done without scripting/plugins and the stock screen a dead giveaway that an RPGMaker game is an RPGMaker game even before anyone plays a single second of the actual game itself.

You will notice that most commercial games made with RM do not use the stock title screen, they will change the layout, often have additional options and/or custom animations going on. Sometimes this is out of necessity or artistry, but also because it looks low-effort if they don't.

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I recommend customizing the title screen.

That's something that can't be done without scripting/plugins and the stock screen a dead giveaway that an RPGMaker game is an RPGMaker game even before anyone plays a single second of the actual game itself.

You will notice that most commercial games made with RM do not use the stock title screen, they will change the layout, often have additional options and/or custom animations going on. Sometimes this is out of necessity or artistry, but also because it looks low-effort if they don't.
Great thank you, I will have a look into this :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

Been feeling that my characters spent too much time exploring caves, so I figured it was time to explore abandoned keeps instead.
Did you had some minor hitches with RMMZ? Come report to my topic where I did the same! [Just another rant from a RM veteran + Suggestions and Solutions] All opinions are welcome!
Squashing some bugs before releasing plugin :LZScool:The testing phase is taking more time than what I expected...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krossovkigamyday