PlanetTzero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
6c972052f0ff17c456d39607a478b97771272d30.png

Hi guys, i´m from Germany and i present you I.Am Production!

Story:
In 1932, Professor Levitt made the discovery of his life. He found deep beneath the Mayan temple in Mexico, Yucatan the fossil of a Mayan queen....
Years pass and you are in an underground laboratory.

The surface is contaminated and no human could survive out there.

Scientists are trying to find a solution to rid the surface of the plague with the help of a VR system that is capable of producing plants and environment down to the smallest atom.

Retrya Lynnfox, who thinks she can live in this Underground Laboratory, wishes nothing more than to be able to see the surface with her own eyes. She was followed by nightmares for days ... A big city completely destroyed by an explosion.

Are they really just nightmares? They seem quite real to her, as if she had watched from afar.

In an incident on the top floor of the underground vault, they are attacked by wolves, but the plague has caused a mutation in animals, some are stronger, more aggressive, faster or larger. Depending on the animal, the mutation has a different effect, it is still unclear which mutations have individual species. However, the wolves were more aggressive and faster, their fur has darkened and their eyes have a violet shine

they were called Shadow Wolves in their dark fur.

Kadax, the father of Retrya sent you and 5 gunmen upstairs and they stormed the floor ... But it ended in a bloodbath. The 5 men were overrun by the wolves and torn to pieces. Retrya was the only one who managed to defeat the wolves, even though she was only equipped with her claws.

But why? She had an easy game with the wolves, but why did the men armed with rifles have no chance against the wolves?

From now on, she asks herself if she is different, how can she survive ... Was it just luck?

A few days passed when suddenly the alarm sounded, again an attack, again these wolves? Just as Retrya Raus wanted to run she loses consciousness. Again she dreams of this big city being destroyed, but something is different. She is on a mountain and looking down to the city. Next to her a little girl. Just when she wanted to come her closer, Retrya wakes up.

Slowly she opened her eyes ... She looked a bit blurry until she realized that she was no longer in the lab,

a barren landscape around them ...

Features:
3D Cutscenes
image.gif

Crafting:
b5891e3b3deb07ab6df1b5c521a16bf7b5865a22.jpg

Action BattleSystem:
image.jpg

Screenshots:
cd27c795e45b1c67d96200cd43381d09786161d4.jpg

d75a81915f3f0b652176c15da72b728f4c3c0756.jpg

2251104b1e30ef9c2debb943017fa06e7d757576.jpg

bfdae4b25fd54ea23f75ab9d357af89f422b3f33.jpg

VideoGameplay:

VideoTeaser:

Last edited:

OneManIndie

THE One-Man Indie!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
THe Gamelpay video was Top Notch, bro! Will keep an eye on this!

rue669

RueToYou
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This looks great. Unique is key and this hits the mark!

PlanetTzero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for your great comments! I try to make the demo so fast as i can :)

mardin

"...pretty please?"
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
That looks simply amazing. I love the message box design, where did you get that?

PlanetTzero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
its just a Picture that shows up, all stuff like Graphics, tilesets etc. is made by my self :)

HawkZombie

Lord of Shadow
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Looks interesting. I'll have to keep an eye on it...

PlanetTzero

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
little Artwork^^

Attachments

• retryawallpap - Kopie.jpg
    retryawallpap - Kopie.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 5

GoodSelf

Zhu Li! Do the thing!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Your 3D cutscenes are amazing! I wonder how you managed to pull that off? Also, what is Master Roshi doing in this game? :guffaw:

Trailer was really cool, my only gripe is that in the beginning it has these pixelated characters, but later on when they were examining the skeleton, it pans out the show fully detailed characters. It was a little jarring.

Overall this looks like a very promising project, and I wish you the best of luck with it!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

//Sees it's the same price at Best Buy for a new SSD as Amazon
//Sees it's 103F outside and Best Buy is half a hour of driving.
//Orders from Amazon.
I'll wait the 2-3 days. :LZSwink:
Just a little teaser screenshot of Mountain Village...

Screenshot (364).png
Zeno Remake's English Release, & A Text Editor That Lets Us Type Anywhere | RPG Maker News #76

Make a Game in RMMZ Streams are going to remain in hiatus this week. Too much to do! 4 things will be announced on Monday though! Look forward to that.
Typed a long-ish reply to a post... forgot to actually HIT the post button, and moved to a different page.... finally noticed, don't remember what all I had typed and don't feel like trying to re-type it all.... smh....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmanoseila