I bought my rpg xp but i still have the free trial and got no product key even though we bought it?

specsalatte

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
I have no clue what do to.

Bex

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
In this Forums you see the Support Button in the Headline.
You can contact Sales Support through that.
Maybe they can process this issue with you.

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did you buy through the forum store? If so, your order number is your product key. You should be able to choose Activate Now when you start up XP and enter that number.

specsalatte

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Did you buy through the forum store? If so, your order number is your product key. You should be able to choose Activate Now when you start up XP and enter that number.
I got everything settled, but now its telling me I cant use it while using 1024 x 768 res

Shaz

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you have DPI turned on? (this is a Windows setting, not an XP setting)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Problem with sequels: Heroes getting rid of all their items and forgets all of their skills within the span of a year without explanation. :kaomad3:
I can see the end of my prologue. Perfect time to decide to pull everything over into MZ, right? Right?!
Excited to be nearing the end of setting up my own custom Point-And-Click system template! Just need to iron out some kinks, get an input text system going, add animations to buttons, and then finalize my button-mashing event system and it'll be complete >:3c
AlcTheHero wrote on Mystic_Enigma's profile.
hi.
Still recovering from my laptop's transformation into a brick. I hope to be back to making soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riya