I call this: Dark Hyperpop (does this song "uh, oh" sound like a boss fight?)

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I likes it, but hmmmmmmmmmmmm....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......

It can be used as a song for a boss, but I would not classify it as a song made for bosses!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..... I may post a song up as well! It too is potentially made towards the concept of bosses, but I is not sure yet.

Nevertheless, good job human!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Art, Literature, and Music. Thank you.

kirbwarrior

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It feels more like an otherworldly dungeon, or the fake form of the final boss (not bosses that have two sets of fights, but ones where the boss has a 'gimmick' first form that is basically saying "DO X ALREADY"). It also would work great as a theme song for a character. If they are a recurring boss, especially one that's supposed to stick out and even give uncomfortable vibes, the music would work great to seamlessly go from cutscene into battle with.

lianderson

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Evening human! I has returned with the music of which I is currently making.

Good day.
Power to the bosses!

kirbwarrior

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
That very hard feels like final boss music. There's this combined dread with hope and "we've worked our entire lives for this moment" thing going on. It also specifically feels like a trpg track but I can't pinpoint why.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)
Celebrating the arrival of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kotfwing