Alien9000

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Englsh
Primarily Uses
N/A
I must have tried so many times, the hour flew by. Yet I came up with nothing. Somehow even made it a bit worse.
Just PLEASE give me this one.

So my even request is, you talk to this guy in a bar. He also says he wont give you what you want
until the request is done. He says he wants this other guy from outside his bar to leave.
So your characters mission is to make the guy outside, leave. In order to do that you have to give him an item.
You get the item, he leaves, mission is completed, then the guy in the bar thanks you when you tell him you did it.
Then after that he tells you what you want.

Sounded simple for me, but not by a long shot. :asad:

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Sigh. Okay, here we go.
In order to do things like that, you have to make the SAME Events do different things.
That's where Event Pages become handy.
Event Pages follow some special rules:
  1. If there is one Event Page, obviously the only thing that happens is what is entered in that Event Page.
  2. If the first page has conditions, they must be met to run. Otherwise there is nothing to run.
  3. If there are more than one Event Pages, the one that ALL its conditions are met AND its number is bigger than the others, overrides all the previous ones.
  4. If two Event Pages have all Conditions met, this is a result of poor design. But still, in this case, the largest Page number overrides the previous. Thus it is a good practice to have different sum of conditions for each Event Page.
With those rules in mind, you can see in an event interface that you can select as a condition:
  • If a Switch is turned on
  • If a variable has a value bigger than something set
  • Checking the ownship of an item
  • If an actor is in the party.

If you set things right according to these rules, you are good to go.
See if you can figure it out yourself.
IF not... you should play this:
https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/free-tutorial-game-for-vx-ace-events.29370/

Last edited:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Theydies and gentlethems, presenting Touch the Stars character #1: Anna Smith and her transformed form, Sagittaria!1624568259771.png
Anyone seen Dsiver around?
I wish character bust packs had options for both side-facing and front-facing for the same characters.
Looks like I'm going to have to cancel another game.
For now it is in testing phase: Changing the game icon from Rm2k/2k3 without needing to edit the executable.
Rm2k-DinChangeIcon.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WTCraft2003