jOSEPHgOLDEN

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Everytime I try to play my game in HTML format, this error appearsupload_2019-4-14_16-24-27.png
did someone know how to fix it?

mlogan

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to MV Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Aloe Guvner

Walrus
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You can't just open up the game in a browser, it has to run on a server. There are instructions in the help file for how to set up a server for testing purposes on your computer.

Poryg

Dark Lord of the Castle of Javascreeps
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Czech
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Aloe Guvner is not exactly right.

You can open the game in a browser. Just not in a Chromium based browser, because Chromium doesn't allow localhost file handling for some reason. Firefox should work.

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
the main problem however is something other.
You have illegal letters in your directory structure - HTML-games have problems loading files if their filenames or directory names do not follow networking rules.

Just look at your adress line - the illegal spaces have been replaced with %20 exactly because the browser can't handle spaces in file- or directory names. Replace the spaces with _ or other letters that are allowed under networking rules.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Arcade-Style RPGM Games? RM2k3 Game Jam & Synth-Retro Music by Azakaela | RPG Maker News #39

Just evented my first minigame, no plugins~ :kaojoy:
I feel still screenshots don't do my game justice. the characters don't move, but the filter over them does...
Wonder if this year, there be more MZ plugin than MV or that MZ is still small compare to whole MV collection
Zaj
Hey morning all! I got another quick question..I just switched to RMMZ from VX Ace..so I am wondering why default scripts(is that how u call it) of VXAce is available, but not in MZ's case? How do I figure out ahh I mean could you show me

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WaterIce455