• Total voters

KnockzyBunz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I recently got a new graphics card for my computer and tweaked the resolution a bit, after that I booted up RPG Maker MV and now every time I open another window like an 'Event' window or the 'System Settings' window, I can't move the window around or do anything, which is really frustrating because most of the time the window is out of the screen and prevents me from accessing the stuff beyond reach BECAUSE I CAN'T MOVE THE HECKIN' WINDOW AROUND! Someone, please help, is there a way to change the size of windows or something? I'm desperate for anything right now. ;v;

Oh yeah, I posted a little example in the files. Basically, I'm trying to make a merchant but I can't access anything under 'Trigger' nor 'Options.'

Attachments

caethyril

^_^
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The minimum required screen resolution for MV is 1280 x 768; your screenshot is of size 1176 x 628. Does your system have a higher resolution available?

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@KnockzyBunz Polls are meant to have a serious game related purpose unless they are in General Lounge.

KnockzyBunz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The minimum required screen resolution for MV is 1280 x 768; your screenshot is of size 1176 x 628. Does your system have a higher resolution available?
Unfortunately with me having a really old 720p TV for a temporary monitor I can't set the resolution any higher than 1176 x 664 otherwise everything is out of the screen. I figured a simple solution like this would solve the issue but I'm me and everything I do has to be complex. Thanks for the tip though, I guess until I buy an actual monitor that supports my graphics driver, I'm boned. :p

KnockzyBunz

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@KnockzyBunz Polls are meant to have a serious game related purpose unless they are in General Lounge.
Whoops, I'm really sorry about that. I'm new to this and I thought a poll was mandatory and I had NO idea what to put. Heck, and I spent all that time Googling the most popular cookie flavors. -.-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

stock analyst lady
Well, since I'm in lockdown, I guess it's finally time to get serious into rpgmaking... almost 20 years later.
Forbidden - You don't have permission to access /index.php on this server.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FIL