I can't open developer tools

Bo_HuRE4200

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Ukraine
Primarily Uses
IGM
If I'm not mistaken the key f12 is responsible for developer tools do ya? But it doesn't work. My version is 1.6.1)))

Hyouryuu-Na

Sapphire Sodium
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Not English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Are you using MV? Try f8. If you're using a laptop and only f8 doesn't work, try function key+f8

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
This is a known problem since 1.6.x if your project is not of the same version as your editor.
Please go to your project js folder, open rpg_core.js with a text editor and check the version number in the title line (no number means 1.0).

If it is older than 1.6.1, then you either need to downgrade the editor (if you can't update the project due to plugin compatibility) or update both your project and your plugins to 1.6.1 versions (1.6.2 is identical to 1.6.1, the only difference was for the japanese versions)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is there anyone need help with anything except art and music?
is Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc. = KADOKAWA CORPORATION? I haven't found this topic yet, Want to know for credits on my game. Thanks.
If you get everything you want, when you want it, it kills your creativity. If you never get anything you want, you're forced to be creative with what you have.
Old chiptune loops free for use.
I think I've got my hero designs pretty much finialised ( still got some tweaks. ) In the end it'll be the four outfit colour variants with four different skintones.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hennet91