I can't think of a good title

Sanct

Password Unenthusiast
Reaction score
First Language
Serbian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hey everybody... I really don't know where to start without sounding robotic or cliche (or embarrassing myself by sounding way too childish).

I'm not exactly very good at introductions as you can probably tell

So, I guess I'll start with introducing myself (As is probably what I should do considering this is an introduction topic).

I'm 14 years old and I have minor experience in game design. I've been working with RPG Maker VX Ace for like 3 years at this point and am pretty experienced in it I would say. I really don't know what I'll be doing with my life. I do a lot of sprite art and know some Lua (A code language, in case you aren't aware). I don't know what else to say without going into details nobody would really care about.

So uh, I hope I don't forget about this place in like 3 days (Like I do with most forums I join).

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Welcome, I hope you enjoy your time here! I always find this place a great community and a sort of online family if you "hang out" here enough. There are some rules we have to follow here though, you can find the link at the top of the page by clicking on the tab that's labeled forum rules.

Hopefully you put out some awesome stuff, there are threads for posting resources or for projects, etc... so whatever you'd like to contribute is usually most appreciated. 

Ursa Koda

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Samoan
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yes welcome, and I must say i am impressed you have been programming since 11 years old!

I am very sure you will have a successful life with your intelligence, if you stay clear of drugs and alcohol.

Good programmers and creative people always have a place in the world, and if you dont get the dreamjob at first,

get any job you can do, do it good to get money for life, and do your art and programming while you wait for the dreamjob or the successful release you hope for.

That is good advice for any talented artist in here, myself included.

I am looking forward to see your works!

Never_Give_Up_Never_Surrender.png

Sanct

Password Unenthusiast
Reaction score
First Language
Serbian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yes welcome, and I must say i am impressed you have been programming since 11 years old!

Haha, well more like 13, I've been using RPG Maker for like 3 years, but haven't been doing anything else and haven't really messed with anything advanced.

I've only really been learning how to use it properly for the past year and a half maybe. Sorry if it was a bit misleading.

Thanks for the compliments though, really appreciate the warm welcome I'm receiving. 

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Valentines Entry, first contest I'm in and it is so much fun to just participate!
Anatomy is really hard. I'm not an artist.
just destroyed hours of work again. i don't know why I bother.
World Map for the inside of my main character's head. Every spot is an area that either occupies his thoughts or staples of everyone's "headspace"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazya