Gabriel-Chi

MetsuG
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese-BR
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I also decided to make my own mushroom-themed character, but since I'm more comfortable with humanoids I made this guy who to be some mushroom adventurer or a travelling merchant:
God,i really like it!

Oh and @RavenBlueIndigo I made this sketch based on your description too
I got scare with this,but is welsome

Greetings all,

well, this is my sketch, uh still a mess, kinda still practicing to make a fast drawing, so it's still an idea.
I think all those shrooms in here, at least one of them should have a skill like this:

since i usually drawing a humanoid beast, so here's what i could come up with:
zombie fungi
reference: http://blogs.unimelb.edu.au/sciencecommunication/files/2014/09/Cordyceps.jpg

ant worker slave! (now that i see it again, i want to give this guy another pair of legs.. perhaps 2 pairs)

PS: i just realized i picked the wrong ref..........thats a lot of fungi (read: details), especially the ant itself (read: details)
This one is soo cool

I'will try my best to do the next nintendo switch game from those guys!

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
@RavenBlueIndigo just realized i hadn't responded to yours yet (shame on me)... but nice work! I like it a lot! Love the lore and the name 'Cruel Shroom" hee hee

@SanZhang so I made a real quick, rough sketch off of your insect-shroom idea. Might take a while before I finish it so I thought I'd show the concept skecth for now :)
View attachment 126770

Oh and @RavenBlueIndigo I made this sketch based on your description too
View attachment 126772
Oo, I like it! The way that you incorporated the aspect of them wearing skin kind of reminds me of the character Sakahagi from Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. Haha, immediately thought of that dude.

Finnuval

World (his)story builder and barrel of ideas
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Oo, I like it! The way that you incorporated the aspect of them wearing skin kind of reminds me of the character Sakahagi from Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. Haha, immediately thought of that dude.
Haha yeah that character has defined how I think of skin-wearing characters so that it reminds you is not to strange lol

UnderYourCloset

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I painted my own attempt, though it ended up kinda looking like a zombie Toad in the end, but it's okay lol

Most of my art is creepy, so I wanted to go with my way of painting things for it. I know it's a bit different, but I figured screw it, lol

Creepy Mushroom.jpg

UnderYourCloset

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@UnderYourCloset Yeah I hear you :) It's cool to be inspired and pushed in a direction and then let loose xD

So I thought it would be fun to add this as a challenge and see if ppl get as wild witht it as the original post

PumpkingBattler.png
Pumpkin Battler Guy

Last edited:

SanZhang

Freelancer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesia
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I painted my own attempt, though it ended up kinda looking like a zombie Toad in the end, but it's okay lol

Most of my art is creepy, so I wanted to go with my way of painting things for it. I know it's a bit different, but I figured screw it, lol

View attachment 126815
ooooo its a fresh one, terrifying but cool, respect, man!

Finnuval

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@hiddenone haha that is awesome! Really made him look cute and match exactly with the Sprite. Nice job!

Angel.K1tty

Artist with a side of Elegance
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Finnuval ,an anyone reading this thread:
I challenge you to an super fast drawing contest
Re-drawn any crushroom that comes from this thread,from anyone,in less than 3 minutes.
:
Not that I plan on joining, but would they be able to prove that they did it in the required time? I could do it in 10 minutes and say I did it in 3. :0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...
So a guy enters in a bar and walks up to the counter. He looks the bartender with a mysterious look and asks him...
I've wondered for a while now... what is it about the YED SV plugin that just doesn't do transformations... I feel it's how it looks up the battlers honestly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AkieTsuki-02