I don't think we have been properly introduced yet...

Sevarihk

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Hi there!

So, I have been on this forum for a while now and I never actually properly introduced myself.. sooo.. ahem, here it goes:

I am Sevarihk (or "Aurora") and I have been active in this particular forum for about a year now (well, lurking around mostly)- after already being involved in the German maker community for around 8 years on and off (I have been toying around with RM2k way before that, but had no idea about communities on the internet). I have spent most of my time in the community drawing faces, busts, and battler sprites and sharing them with others. Mostly because I like drawing anyways, so if I draw a monster or a bust for practice, I might as well share it with you guys on the off chance that it helps someone else with their project. I also tinkered around with the different maker versions for fun, but I never actually started any serious projects.

Sometime last year, I then started getting into pixel art. And boy, did it enrich my view of digital art and fill up my freetime. So now, about a year later, I have tested out several styles of pixel art and started, scrapped or finished several pixel art assets of different kinds and styles (my personal favourite is creating idle or behaviour animations for characters). I guess my unwillingness to start by editing RTP first and instead jumping into original sprites head first might have given me a steep learning curve and caused me to scrap a lot of experiments while wildly cursing and mumbling to myself, but I feel like it has also forced me to put a lot of effort and brain juice into it and I am glad that I did. I know, a year is nothing in the endless process of learning any art technique, I am still very much at the beginning, and I am curious to keep learning and experimenting. And just as I have done (and will continue doing) with my drawn assets, I love sharing my pixel stuff with anyone that might find a use for it. Since over the last year I have created a little collection of pixel art assets (mostly for XP, because that's my favourite maker version), I thought I should also share it with you international guys over here and not just in the German forums.

So yeah, long story short: I was thinking about opening a thread and posting my assets here for you, too. But I thought it rude to do so without first properly introducing myself. Soo... I am happy to meet you guys and eager to get to know you and your projects :D
I will probably create a thread (and/or workshop, not sure yet) in the next few days. If anyone is curious to see my stuff before that, I have linked my homepage in my signature, but the English translation of it is not yet complete, so please bare with me until I get to fix that.

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Welcome (back)! It'll be great to have you around & more active! :)

Zanckst

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Malay
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I like your artsyle, hi Seva

isoovak

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVX

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I worked a lot more today and I am thinking about Youtube videos to make to my channel, but I am still looking for some content :D

But I am happy to be back at work :D
Update... no scam calls all day. I think they learned their lesson. And I'm working on a fake anti-piracy video, featuring a fan game I'm making in MV. If I had the permission to make the game a licensed game that I could sell (rather than having it totally free like fan games are required to be), I'd use a really cool anti-piracy screen...
People2_1 added! ( with alternative hairstyle )

Hey there fellow makers!

just looking for an excuse to post this, really... :kaoslp:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJTG15092003