Not open for further replies.

decinbr

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
brazil
Primarily Uses
I know that is very hard to create a online ranking system, so I have an idea...
I have a screenshot plugin that save automatically in folder.
If there is a plugin that can make automatically save screenshot from my folder to an site(github for instance), I can take variable on that picture and put in my game.
Someone knows if there is a plugin like this?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
no, but that is not what you'll need either.

the problem here is that every such site has a different API with commands for uploads.
you need to select a site where you want to upload those files, then contact that site's support to ask for the javascript commands to upload something there.
And then simply place those commands into a scriptbox of the event that is supposed to trigger that upload.

if the site where you want to upload doesn't have javascript commands for that, or if the command structure is too complex for the scriptbox, THEN you might have to ask for a custom plugin that handles that specific site.

but there can't be a plugin for handling all such sites, it always has to be specific to the detination server.

Wavelength

MSD Strong
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Please edit your existing, related request rather than making a new topic.

Closing this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I once thought about a boss gauntled game. I actually did it.
Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Feel free to drop by!
Snippet from a game I'm working on. Not much happening here. Mostly look at atmosphere. May upload a longer version. Still need to make up some enemy arts.
Been slightly struggling with developing the latest chapter, I think I will downscale my ambitions and make it more linear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spacewaxamerica