I had no idea this was a thing, I'm really excited now!

Discussion in 'VNMaker Support' started by Rpg Guy, Oct 9, 2017.

1. Rpg Guy

Rpg Guy Complex Eventer

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I love VN's! I've even worked on making a few with MV. I will absolutely be buying this as soon as I can. Anyone have any idea on a suspected price point?

Edit: Also is there any news on if this will have Android/iOS exporting?

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
    Archeia and Canini like this.
  2. Canini

Canini Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    As are we all! And the release date is finally almost here, unless there are any additional delays. As for your questions, there aren´t any any clear answers from the developers but based on information from their steam page, official website and twitter/facebook we can make some educated guesses.
    The price range is most probably the same as the rpgmaker engines, around 50-80 dollars. As for Android/iOS export it is a more difficult question to answer to answer but considering some of the competing can export I think this one would have that capability also. Don´t quote me on that though!

Rpg Guy likes this.
  3. Archeia

Archeia Level 99 Demi-fiend Staff Member

First Language:
    Filipino
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
  4. Rpg Guy

Rpg Guy Complex Eventer

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I'm ok paying that, it defiantly looks like it'll be worth it! I probably won't be able to get it right away at that price; I'm a poor dude, but I'll absolutely get it as soon as I'm able. As for the release it actually works out well for me. I'm leaving town and won't have access to my computer until just before this releases. On the off chance I can get this day 1, It'll feel like this was just waiting for me to get back to come out.

Awesome! This may just help the android platform get some amazing VN's! VN's on the go are so much fun!

5. DjKniteX

DjKniteX Villager

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I was just playing VN of my favorite animes/light novels and I stumbled on the ad on top when I just wanted to casually browse the forum again and I would say that this already looks better than ren'py (in terms of user friendliness and flexibility).

I'm pretty hyped

6. Canini

Canini Veteran

First Language:
    Swedish
    I saw some images on the VNM tumblr that showed some minigames, so there definitely are some stuff you can do that would be hard to implement on ren'py and competing engines. It apparently also has a event system similar to rpgmaker that is probably usable without any programming knowledge. Considering the request for the option to do eventing/minigames it may even be the reason the engine was delayed so much (although this is only speculation on my part).

7. Archeia

Archeia Level 99 Demi-fiend Staff Member

First Language:
    Filipino
    Primarily Uses:
    VNM
    Nah, don't worry. The minigames question is just me asking so I have a good idea of what everyone wanted. The delay is purely making sure everything is polished.