alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Windows updated and now i don't know how to set up the xbox bar to record audio of my game just the game audio. I have looked all over the internet to find how to do it and now I can't

Featherbrain

Prehistoric Gamer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was having trouble with this a few weeks ago, too. It either wouldn't capture sound or it would distort the sound, like it was recording it muffled through a can. I can't remember exactly what I did to fix it, I just remember messing with a ton of things before something counter-intuitive finally helped. It may have been changing the capture settings from "Game" to "All" in Settings > Capture on the game bar. I don't think I could get "Game" only to work. Luckily it's easy enough to mute other sound sources before recording.

This might have to do with the fact that RM games are browser-based, so "Game" only settings for whatever reason doesn't recognize it as a game? Dunno.

For that matter, also check the Audio panel and make sure no programs are muted in the game bar capture, especially your default browser.

alltheyuriz

They System is overrated
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
thank you so much

Arctica

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
You can turn off the updates... if you don't have the home edition.

User636

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I keep hearing of windows updates bricking computers with increasing frequency. It really is insane who have to disable updates to prevent your system from being ruined.

Arctica

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I haven't heard about that but I would'nt think it's not possible. The recent update nearly locked me out of my own PC (It wouldn't let me login windows at all and was asking for my WINDOWS LIVE ACCOUNT like what?). For most people, including myself, it's that previous updates aren't properly cleaned like they should. Thus each update eats up your main drive space.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Working on a characteeer! (Why is it so hard to color hair?) ;-;
Silly-Sketches.png
Just finished eventing a couple simple puzzles in RMMV, for my very first game "Sample Quest." Just messing around, throwing things together, and calling it a story XD On a non-RM note, got my hair cut today!
I feel the need to inform everyone on the forums NOT to go with Web Hosting Canada for your hosting needs. It is by far the worst customer service and just overall experience I have ever had with hosting and I am Canadian...
BCj
Got another eye surgery monday. Hope I'll recover quick and all's well. A bit tired of surgeries. On a happy note, working on the next chapter of Escalia so hope I can continue soon :)
Celebrating the arrival of autumn in the Northern Hemisphere :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banaz