RMMZ I have a few problems with Kaliya's Visual Map Enhancement

cdjensen94

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
I don't know how to contact Kaliya and I'm at my wits end. I can't get the weather to work (Note: That might be because its not developed yet), but I'm having trouble running lights with parallel processes. They don't appear unless to you transfer or I put a wait function before or after. This is an extremely expensive plugin and support would make all the difference.

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

I've moved this thread to Plugin Support. Thank you.

First step would be to provide a link so we don't have to go hunting for the plugin you're using.
Second would be to show us screenshots so we can see how you've got it set up and how you're trying to call it.

If it's a paid plugin, there isn't a whole lot we can do to help you, unless we also have the plugin (and if it's expensive, not many people will).

cdjensen94

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
[move]Plugin Support[/move]

First step would be to provide a link so we don't have to go hunting for the plugin you're using.
Second would be to show us screenshots so we can see how you've got it set up and how you're trying to call it.

If it's a paid plugin, there isn't a whole lot we can do to help you, unless we also have the plugin (and if it's expensive, not many people will).
Thanks anyways. Glad you took the time to respond to me.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

D2R save files are so broken. how was the beta test better then the full release. blizzard's last hope crashed and burned.
they're getting no more chances from me.
Anyone going to talk about Chris Pratt Mario?
My friend just gave me chocolate milk at lunch today! My day is now 1000x better. Yay, choco milky!! :kaojoy:
RivalRamen_Games wrote on jacobv1014's profile.
I really like your profile picture! Who is that in it? is she an OC?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gerardo_ita