sparkie

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!
I used RPG Maker waaaaay back in the stone age when it was available on PS1. I'm looking to jump back into it with a more modern version, but would like to know if my main characters that I create in my game are only limited to humans? In other words, can I have my protagonists set as animals, monsters and such ?

Thanks~

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'Tech Support' is for when you cannot get the engine to run.

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

You can have your main characters as whatever you want. The only limitations will be your imagination and finding/creating appropriate sprites. Sprites for many animals, monsters, plants etc. exist already, so there is a strong chance that you will find what you are looking for without having to make your own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lanzy