sparkie

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!
I used RPG Maker waaaaay back in the stone age when it was available on PS1. I'm looking to jump back into it with a more modern version, but would like to know if my main characters that I create in my game are only limited to humans? In other words, can I have my protagonists set as animals, monsters and such ?

Thanks~

Kes

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'Tech Support' is for when you cannot get the engine to run.

I've moved this thread to Product Discussion and Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

You can have your main characters as whatever you want. The only limitations will be your imagination and finding/creating appropriate sprites. Sprites for many animals, monsters, plants etc. exist already, so there is a strong chance that you will find what you are looking for without having to make your own.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;
tfw, after your game being intensively played by many people, after 5 years, patch after patch released, suddenly an innocent person reported another bug.
"Never let a sense of morals/
Prevent me from doing what is right"
- Clutch
OMFG. I had typed \fiPhilosophia Hermetica\fi in a forum post and didn't notice it for AN HOUR.

(Anyone else ever catch themselves doing this?)
Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Feel free to drop by and listen to whatever weird stories we're telling~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TsuruharaYuki